Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver @ Clevland

YTD 24-16 +14.7 units

Denver+2 x3... Both teams have alot of injuries but Cleveland is really beat up... Some teams rally around that but I do not think the Browns are that kinda team...I Believe tonight Denver is and will Rally around their injuries...Three years ago, with the Broncos mired in a four-game losing streak and playing on Thursday Night Football in Arizona, Von Miller guaranteed Denver domination.

What followed was a 45-10 blowout win for the Broncos in which Miller registered two sacks, four tackles and a pair of forced fumbles in a put-your-money-where-your-mouth-is performance.
    Fast forward to Tuesday, and Miller is echoing shades of that confidence with the Broncos on a three-game slide entering Thursday’s Week 7 showdown in Cleveland.
    “I’ve got to play well in this game, and I will play well in this game — I’m going to go off,” Miller said. “It’s going to be a good game for me; I don’t want to guarantee a win for my teammates, but I guarantee I have a good game… I’m going to go out there and get a couple sacks.”

Keenum, who's just thrown 13 passes with Cleveland the last two seasons and is 1-7 in his last eight games as a starter...
    The Broncos lead the all-time series, 21-6. The Browns have only beaten the Broncos at home twice in franchise history, with the last win coming in 1989..

While the Broncos have been ravaged by injuries at other positions such as inside linebacker, the secondary’s health remains relatively intact

Cleveland’s banged-up starting tackles, Jack Conklin and Jedrick Wills Jr., have injuries and so does center JC Tretter..... Von Miller will be the Difference Tonight..

You should put out a newsletter! Your writeups are as good as any I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerman View Post
      You should put out a newsletter! Your writeups are as good as any I've seen.
      I'm usually to Lazy to put anything up anymore lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X