NFL 10/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 10/17

just some info first.... took a tiiny 0.5u on Mia -1.5 with my boys Tua and Waddle

this week all of the top 5 were chosen at least 550 times and these selections are 2-9 ATS. No team had even been chosen 700x this year but Cleveland was taken by 841 players. Oppose or just don't play the following:
    CLE , GB 690, LAC 643, DAL 628, KC 584

systems NFL
    p:H and pp:H and ppp:H and p:ats margin>0 and division!=o:division and line<-3 (cowboys in a 3-23 ATS spot off 3 home games, covering the last, fav of 3.5+ and not playing a div game)
    A and p:A and p:day=Thursday and date>20171002 4-22 o/u (rams under, away after Thu away)
    A and line<-3 and team=Rams and date>20181010 1-10 o/u (rams under, rams road 3.5+ fav)

betlabs NFL:
    UNDER 10-25 mph winds, low humidity, line hasn't moved more than 1.5 points and diff b/w the total and the spread is b/w 28.5-43 (68-139 ou +130% = IND/HOU under 43.5) 0-2 ou ytd
    PLAY ON home dog 2.5-7 on ML in games 2-6 vs opponent off win (56-53 +138% = on CAR) 1-3 ytd
    - same as above but 2.5-7.5 vs the spread (69-40 +123% = on CAR) 2-2 ytd
    PLAY ON NO/PIT/CAR/WA if dog and big diff b/w money % and ticket % (24-5 +163% = on CAR) 1-1 ytd
    OPPOSE favs in week 2-8 that didn't make playoffs LY but are >.500 and were average at covering LY (115-50 +136% = on NE, on DET)
    PLAY ON away dog <7 points on losing streak b/w G2-7 (205-143 +115% = on LV, on SEA) 13-5 ytd
    OPPOSE MNF home dogs of 5-8 points (19-8 +138% = on BUF)

DVOA differentials:
    BUF D 1 vs TEN O 21
    BUF O 12 vs TEN D 27
    CIN D 7 vs DET O 25
    DAL D 6 vs NE O 24
    KC O 1 vs WAS D 28
    WAS O 13 vs KC D 32
    LAC O 7 vs BAL D 22
    LAR O 3 vs NYG D 26
    DEN D 10 vs LVR O 27
    CAR D 2 vs MIN O 17
    MIN D 8 vs CAR O 26

NFL weather games:
    CLE = sustained 30 mph winds (!)
    WAS, NYG, BAL= 10-15 mph winds

bets so far:

Miami -1.5 = posted before game. half unit to root on Tua and Waddle

Rams/Giants u49.5 = since Nov 2016 dogs that just allowed >41 points in a divisional game are 13-34 ou the following week. The Rams have completely shut down teams as an away favorite. The Giants have NFL's 31st ranked red zone offense when completely healthy so without Barkley and maybe Jones they'll be kicking FG when they move the ball.

Colts/Texans u43.5 = I don't get this Mills dude...goes from 0 TD & 4 INT to 3 TD & 0 INT. Probably somewhere in the middle today like 1 TD & 2 INT. I like the betlabs system posting 67% unders in >200 plays so riding it and hoping Mills doesn't toss those INT's deep in his own zone

Carolina +3 -125 = buying up from +2.5 -105 as I'm expecting a close, low scoring game. Bad news this morning with Cook in, McCaff out but CAR #2 DVOA defense in NFL and #2 at home against a very average offense. Love CAR +8.5 in teasers but decided to buy up with a single.
    Last edited by rolltide; 10-17-2021, 09:06 AM.

WAS/KC over 54 = WAS 28th DVOA defense, KC 32nd. KC #1 DVOA road offense, WAS #13 home offense. KC 31st pass defense, WAS 29th pass defense vs KC #1 pass offense. Big total but playing it over 54.

considering NE +3.5, ARI +3.5, DET +3.5

Comment

Good stuff, RT. I’m thinking about NE and Det too. Already on Cle though. Good luck today. Hope my Phins get the win today! Bama back looking good!

Comment

Hunter Henry (NE) over 3.5 receptions = TE's kill the Cowboys, 31st in NFL in covering them allowing 7.5 targets and 70 yards per game. DAL because of leading most of the season have seen 2nd most passes attempted against them in the NFL but also because their run defense has been great. Pats rush offense is horrible so expect a lot of short passes. Henry's been targeted 19x in last 3 weeks catching 15 passes...he's gotta be good for 4 today

D'Andre Swift (DET) over 33.5 rec yards = Swift is the 2nd most targeted RB in NFL behind Najee with 7 per game and 4th in NFL in yards per touch. Cincy's defense is dead last in NFL in targeted RB's at 10 per game. When Najee played Cincy he caught 14 balls and was targeted 19 times, and went >100 yards. Swift 53-33-60-41-65 rec yards this year and has been targeted at least 5 times in 10 of his last 11 games with at least 4 catches in 9 of them. He's been questionable with groin injury every game this year and is again but he'll play and get 40+ receiving yards.

considered both Hopkins over yards and Hill over yards but passing. Crazy winds in CLE can hurt passing game and Hill's quad has him questionable. both CLE and WAS are horrendous at covering #1 WR's....

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
          Good stuff, RT. I’m thinking about NE and Det too. Already on Cle though. Good luck today. Hope my Phins get the win today! Bama back looking good!
          yeah helluva 2nd half last night....thought they were just ok in 1st half but the pick 6 helped a lot. 2H was a mauling. Thought big Will's sack late in 2nd Quarter was also a big play keeping them from 21-10 HT

saw a crazy stat that 20% of runs against Arizona are going for 10+ yards...not good against the Browns. But I can't bet a team taken 841x in the Westgate contest. :)

Comment

Comment

adding one total, one prop

LAC/BAL over 50.5
              - seems like a high total for the Ravens but everything says these teams will run up and down the field on one another. The Chargers just allowed 230 rush yards to Cleveland after giving up nearly 200 to both DAL and KC and we all know about the Ravens' streak of 100+ rush yard games. Indy loaded the box on Monday night and Jackson tossed for 875 passing yards so LAC are going to have to respect the pass game. The Chargers have posted insane DVOA offensive stats in b2b games with a silly +50.4% against Cleveland. In fact they've improved their DVOA-Off every game this year. Similarly Bal's offense have posted a +22.4% and +32% in b2b weeks. LAC 2nd in NFL in offensive yards per drive, BAL is 8th. BAL is 20th in defensive ypd, LAC are 25th.

Lamar Jackson longest completion over 36.5 yards
              - same thing i played on Monday and Jackson posted his 5th straight game of having at least a 41+ yard completion and now 9 of 10 games hitting a 38+ yarder. LAC only allowed 11 explosive pass plays this season but if bookies are going to keep tossing out this 36.5 number I'll keep betting it.

Comment

I leave the bar and carolina is up 17-12, get home and they're down 25-17. wtf?

Comment

giving back all of last week's winnings

mahomes tosses 2 INT inside wash 15, fuck him

lac goes from scoring 47 to scoring 6, makes sense

nyg gives lar ball at their own 12 then their own 14 in b2b possessions, under killer

at least i didn't have to watch how carolina gave up 2 TD in 1.5 minutes

thankfully swift prop hit in 4th quarter.....and hopefully houston doesn't decide to score like crazy in final 5 minutes

taking Vegas ML +200 they'll either show up and dominate or lay down and embarrass themselves

Comment

since leading 17-12 carolina possessions:
                    punt blocked for Minn TD
                    1 play, fumble away on own 39
                    punt
                    5 plays, fumble away on own 35

Comment

adding....

Raiders +200 ML = better team, line pushed up with the Gruden news as people assume it's too big of a distraction. Certainly might be but I think this game is a blowout, just not sure if its the Raiders being fired up or completely deflated. So skipping spread and just playing ML

Patriots +3.5 = Dallas in 3-23 ATS spot of playing a non-div game after 3 straight home games, covering the last one. Pats will have to use short passing game as they won't run on Dallas so digging the Henry prop too. Mac wins this SU i think but will take the 3.5 head start

so far 3-3 with Carolina pending and likely not covering after ridiculous 2H

Comment

Working...
                      X