Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL SUNDAY

YTD 12-7 +14.2

Vikings+1 x3...The Vikings have had the tougher schedule the 1st three weeks then the Browns, A couple of plays different they would be setting at 3-0...Cousins has been on fire this year and the Browns First-round pick Greg Newsome will miss Sunday’s game with a calf injury, leaving Thielen and Justin Jefferson matched up with Greedy Williams..Williams hasn’t started a game in nearly two years, so there’s a great chance Thielen finds the end zone on Sunday.

Jarvis Landry will not be available for this matchup, leaving Odell Beckham Jr. as the only consistent threat in Cleveland’s passing game. Beckham is obviously no slouch and the Vikings have had their struggles defending the pass this season, but this will be their first matchup against a depleted receiving unit.

Vikings are 12-3 SU in their last 15 games played in October.
    Browns are 6-16 ATS in their last 22 games played in October.

The Cleveland Browns have a record of 4-13 against the NFC North all-time.

Looking at the Over bigtime in this game with the Vikes winning s/u...BOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
      Looking at the Over bigtime in this game with the Vikes winning s/u...BOL!!!
      Oh I thought about that also! But this may turn into a runngback game...Cook will most likely play... and ya know the browns run 55% of the time...

Comment

Comment

Steelers ML +225x3...Reason is below...

Steelers+6 5 Units.... My oh my was the Steelers embarrassed losing at home to the Bungles...And to rub salt in the wound, Cincinnati wide receiver said the Steelers “gave up” at the end of the game.

“The last plays of the game for them, they gave up. You could see it. They had three drops in a row,” Boyd said Monday,... I bet the Bengals! But in all Fairness the Steelers were injured all over the place for that game...They get back some Horses for this game! The return of Watt and Highsmith, T.J. Watt will help the Steelers generate more pressure today.

Today,And I think this is VERY Important as far as which Team is Hungry and not distracted is The Packers are welcoming back dozens of former players from the Super Bowl 31 winning team to celebrate the game’s 25th anniversary.

The team will be introduced at halftime of the Steelers-Packers game on Sunday at Lambeau Field.

Brett Favre, LeRoy Butler, Desmond Howard, and Antonio Freeman are some of the players scheduled to attend. Gary Brown, Gilbert Brown, Shannon Clavelle, Jeff Dellenbach, Matthew Dorsett, Earl Dotson, Santana Dotson, Doug Evans, Bernardo Harris, Lamont Hollinquest, Chris Jacke, Travis Jervey, Calvin Jones, Sean Jones, Lindsay Knapp, Bob Kuberski, Dorsey Levens, Derrick Mayes, Gene McGuire, Jim McMahon, John Michels, Roderick Mullen, Craig Newsome, Mike Prior, Andre Rison, Marco Rivera, Eugene Robinson, Mike Robinson, Bill Schroeder, Jeff Thomason, Adam Timmerman, Bruce Wilkerson, and Frank Winters are also expected, according to the team.
          The celebration coincides with the team’s annual alumni weekend! Ya know this is smack dab what happens to many Col. teams on homecoming weekend, They LOSE! The distraction and parties take away the focus on the Game....There is a Snowballs chance in hell they get stomped today...

The Pittsburgh Steelers have a record of 12-4 against the NFC North all-time.

Roethlisberger is 3-0 against the Packers in the regular seas
          on..

Comment

Comment

2nd half

Falcons+1' +100 x2

Comment

2nd half

Steelers+3 x4...They got screwed on that Blocked FG!

Comment

pushed 2nd half... boy o boy, Matt Canada is a terrible play caller... every 3rd and 4th down attempt he called a pass behind the sticks.... terrible OC..

Pats+7 -120 bought a 1/2 x3... bill vs arians is a bigger mismatch than brady v jones... I will take that 7 at home at night..

Comment

2nd half

Pats+4'.... seems high to me considering they are losing and got more injuries..

Comment

Working...
                    X