The curse of the post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The curse of the post

Never seems to fail...if I post plays, they lose...if I don't post plays, most win.

As evidence after posting Philly+ and Under last night...sheesh.

Currently 19-15 overall in the NFL...proof at covers.com where I record all my plays. Anyways, like probably everyone, I hate posting losers but Thursdays & Mondays seem to be my Achilles heel. Getting an early start this week & just posted this as Gambrinus got me thinking about Dallas...

Since '00, Dallas as a HF off MNF is 1-10 s/u, 1-10 ats & 7-3-1 o/u.

If they're off a home game: 0-4 s/u & ats & 3-0-1 o/u

Taking a good, hard look at Carolina +5 & s/u on the m/l after the Boys are off of 3 straight intense games.

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
    Never seems to fail...if I post plays, they lose...if I don't post plays, most win.
    Man, ain't that the truth, Rider! You know, I consider myself a reasonably intelligent person (insert joke here!). I know this situation isn't true and I'm not superstitious. But it seems to be the case more often than not. I guess it's just because I don't post everything.

On another note, Carolina could be 4-0??? Wow.

Comment

BT,

I know this much...anything can happen...LOL. I just scratched the surface on Car/Dal, gonna' keep workin' on it as best I can. When sportsdatabase went down that hurt a lot, can't do deep research just yet.

Comment

May have to scratch this game...I dunno' yet. ATS is split 50/50 Car or Dal. This may just be another game of "keep up" or "catch me if you can". Can Carolina keep up?

Dallas is 3pts points away from being 3-0 & that was the first game of the entire NFL season on opening night Thursday in Tampa. Both teams are 3-0 ats.

Rare & not much to go by but week 4 teams that are 3-0 s/u & ats now road dogs vs a team that's 3-0 ats are:

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...3A+S+D+Q+L+%21

0-2 s/u & 0-2 ats

losing both games by -14 & -14...ouch

Comment

Beware...I'm posting something for TNF...LOL

Home favs of more than -6 on less than 4 days rest off a s/u win in which they had a time-of-possession of less than 27min...

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...3A+S+D+Q+L+%21

Only 2 games but by huge numbers...s/u by 32 & 29...ats by 23 & 21...ouch

Bengals -7'...geeez

Comment

Posted play. Put it in the "L" column!

Just kidding. Good luck, Rider. The curse ends today!!

Comment

Working...
            X