Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gambrinus and dollars. The thread we were discussing line sheets and the sdql on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambrinus and dollars. The thread we were discussing line sheets and the sdql on

Hey guys I deleted our discussion about line sheets and eventually talk of sdql language by some horrific error, sorry

John I mentioned about how I go about bringing an image here from one drive. I just snip or copy it to my pictures and then use the upload attachments button below and also mentioned you could email that and I'd get it here

Tom, I tried to upload a file from my computer with the Upload Attachments button. It said, "You are not authorized to upload or remove attachments". So I put the image on the Internet (OneDrive) and tried posting the URL using the available options. No luck.

Comment

I reached out to JD to see if he can help John. Please send me the link that's not the builders site as we discussed

Comment

Tom, you lost me on "link that's not the builders site as we discussed"

Comment

Originally posted by Gambrinus View Post
          Tom, I tried to upload a file from my computer with the Upload Attachments button. It said, "You are not authorized to upload or remove attachments". So I put the image on the Internet (OneDrive) and tried posting the URL using the available options. No luck.
          Try uploading again. Under user permissions that option was turned off when we updated the forum software. I turned it back on just now.

Comment

John you should be good to go as JD said above. On the other thing I left this link when asking you about westgate lines:

team,o:team,week,day,site,line sb, total sb@season=2021 and H and week=2

https://s3.sportsdatabase.com/NFL/qu...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

And you replied something about I was using the testing site and I should use some other site and I asked you for a link to where you told me to go. Sorry to even bug you with this shit cause I know your plate is full

Comment

This is an upload test.

Sep17b.JPG
              Attached Files

Comment

Ahhh, it worked! Thanks for your help Game!

Comment

Working...
                X