Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNF Dallas @ Tampa

YTD 0-0

I did not watch a single preseason game this year, They have become as important as the Pro Bowl, So Tonight we have a game of importance, Not as much anymore however as the NFL has now expanded to A 17 game season and another wildcard team will be added, They are diluting the game but I it is all about the money for them, Me too!
    Dallas has a new DC this year, the ex coach of the Falcons, Who SHOULD know a thing or two about Tampa, though HIS TEAM GAVE UP 75 POINTS TO TAMPA LAST SEASON(HE WAS FIRED AFTER 5 GAMES) Quinn also recently was out with Covid at the end of the pre season...Dallas defense is suppose to be better which I cannot see how it can regress after that horrible showing last year,

Lets talk Mike McCarthy, I seen him last season make some of the dumbest decisions in game I have ever seen a veteran coach make, I never real
    ized how dumb this man was but in Green Bay he had Rodgers saving his ass...His decision making is a big factor in my pick tonight, I think the Cowboys are going to a Buzz saw tonight, Tampa practiced in full pads Monday and are chomping at the bit! This Crowd will be crazy and The Dallas Cowboys minus their best Offensive lineman will not keep up!

TAMPA-8 X4
    Last edited by JUSTWINBABY; 09-09-2021, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X