X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testing

vmmyp6.jpg

team,o:team,week, site,day, total, line,date@season=2021 and H and week=1

It appears very small print until you sign in. Thanks for running this again this year Tom.
    much appreciated

Comment

qGad1p.jpg

Comment

Just testing some things Chaz not sure what you mean about the small print though. Is it only when you're not signed in

Comment

Tom:

What db you using? The blasted change in sdsql is killing me.

Thx

Comment

I used the 3sdql for the top one and killersports for the 2nd. Got an email couple days ago that says someone took it over and will be back as normal in the very near future, I posted the body of that letter below. Also Gambrinus has been working his ass off to get something going with the API so there's also that. Everything will be ok Paul, LOL

Service Announcement / Update

Hello valued Killer Sports member, Killer Sports is under new management as of September 1st. This message might be a duplicate for some of you. Rest assured, Killer Sports will not discontinue despite what the banners on the sites communicated this summer. During this transition there will be some loss of functionality, but we intend to restore any loss of service as soon as possible. In addition, we intend to develop more products and make the existing sites more user friendly in the future.

Updates will be sent out as we have them. Thank you for your patience and continued support during this exciting evolution.

The Killer Sports Team

And that my friend is awful good news

Comment

Working...
            X