I've got an itch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got an itch

Been dragging my butt across the floor all morning but it's still there.

Has anybody had a worse training camp than the Minnesota Vikings? Ok, maybe Houston but.... Zimmer is pissed that his team has the least number of vaccinated players in the league. The flu went through the qb room. Cousins and Mond both missed time but they blow anyhow. The O-Line has big problems. Let their best OT leave and drafted a couple of rookies who have barely practiced. They don't even know who their kicker is at this point. They brought in veteran Greg Joseph who hasn't kicked in 3 years. WTF?

Meanwhile the Broncos have good depth on an outstanding defense. They have a true qb competition between Lock, Bridgewater and Rypien. Any one of them is better than whatever the Vikings put out there.

Probably a square play but Imma put a few dead presidents on Denver laying less than a fg. Hope that itch goes away!!

Denver Broncos -2.5

GL Boys and girls

doesn't get much simpler than that

Comment

Nice play, never in doubt

Comment

I'm still counting points but I think this one was a winner.

Comment

Something to consider for week one. no one is allowed in the Raiders new stadium, Allegiant unvaccinated!!...so far Lamar Jackson is not vaccinated...maybe the Raiders are a good bet at + 4/5 points..??? assuming the rule is just not for fans but everyone....

Comment

Working...
          X