Jax +3 vs Browns (Pre-Season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jax +3 vs Browns (Pre-Season)

Steve Fezzik shared a pick on twitter, said he liked Jax +3.

Makes sense, new coach Urban Meyer may want win this one more than last years COY Stefanski as he feels he has something to prove in the NFL.

Just thought I'd share

Whats your first name dst ? and yeah I like the thought process too with Meyer wanting to start with a bang then again he might not care not sure. The qb rotation may be interesting as Lawerence and Minshew are kind of a given with two guys fighting it out for the 3rd spot who may get some extended time although I see Beathard is on the covid protocol now. The Browns it would seem will field a better rotation for this game with all three qbs kind of set. Not sure how this will play out and I'll wait and see what the game plans are closer to KO. Gl with your play and looking forward to this matchup

Comment

First name is Derek, I just recently joined the community but I was somewhat of a 'stalker' the last couple of years since I was just viewing posts only. I have admired your work on the forum along with several others, I wanted to join and try to contribute anyway I can.

Comment

Thanks for getting on board Derek, our host JD (TheGame) has given us this great spot to get together which we really appreciate. Look forward to talking sports and gambling with you. Make sure you jump in the NFL POW this season, lots of fun

Comment

Working...
        X