Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Plays Week 15 - NFL GOM WINNER! (2 Comp Play Winners!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 15 - NFL GOM WINNER! (2 Comp Play Winners!)

Finished week 14 NFL 6-5 (-$235), first 14 weeks in the NFL combined now 68-53 (+$2,515). Week 15 I have a total of 8 plays going Sunday including my $600 NFL Game of the Month for December + my $500 NFL Play of the Week. I absolutely loooo-oove the board this week, and have four $400 plays in addition to the 2 big ones. Both $300 plays I have this week I have posted as comps. Plays available any time from now till kickoff Sunday, please don't wait till late Sunday morning.

I am no longer offering weekly passes, but I will sell monthly passes for $100. All payments need to be sent to my personal Paypal account. My Paypal acct. e-mail is kpowers3@wi.rr.com , please include an e-mail address with your purchases so I know what mail address to send the plays to. Anyone that doesn't leave an address I will assume the plays to be sent to the address associated with the purchasing Paypal acct. If anybody has any questions about the service send me a PM on the site or send me an e-mail to jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Single daily passes will be available for $35 for multiple play Sundays and $25 for Thursday night/MNF plays.

Comp Play for week 15
    $300 Washington +7 (-115) $WINNER$ (+300)

$300 Minnesota +5.5 ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Good Luck JJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Like those two and a few more....GOOD LUCK !!
      Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Here are my plays in the early games...

$400 Tampa Bay +5 LOSER (-440)

$400 Buffalo -2 $WINNER$ (+400)

$400 Miami (PK) $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 Minnesota +5.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
          Here are my plays in the early games...

$400 Tampa Bay +5 LOSER (-440)

$400 Buffalo -2 $WINNER$ (+400)

$400 Miami (PK) $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 Minnesota +5.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

Had these afternoon plays, GOM is tonight...

$400 St. Louis +7 (-125) $WINNER$ (+400)

$500 Oakland +4.5 NFL Play of the Week LOSER (-550)

Comment

Great finish to the week as the Steelers dominated from start to finish...

$600 Pittsburgh +2.5 NFL Game of the Month $WINNER$ (+600)

​6-2 for the week (+$1,410)

Comment

Working...
            X