Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/12/12 NFL Picks >>>

1* on Denver at -10.

Denver still fighting to seal #1 home field advantage for playoffs and last two games are on the road at Houston and Oakland. Not juggernauts but you never know what type of motivation (or de-motivation for that matter) a team out of the playoffs has this time of the season.

So to stay ahead of Cincy and the Pats for #1 playoff home field advantage I think Denver will be motivated to take the W in their last regular season home game. Slight edge to Denver for weather: Last I checked supposed to be low to mid 30s so somewhere around the freezing point for the Chargers adapt to.

Intangible trivial thought: What are the odds P. Rivers beats both Manning brothers in back-to-back games?

10 pts is a lot of chalk in a division rivalry game but I'm going with the Broncos to win SU and I almost never play the "my dog won't win but they'll cover" theory (a 38-40% winning theory at best).

GLTA (Yeah....posting early today since I'll be in a dental chair at kick-off and won't have time later. NFL YTD: My head still above water at 39-33 ATS for +5.85*)

Good luck at the dentist and on your play

Comment

Working...
    X