Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday Night Football Steam...Vote Now !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marc Lawrence doesn't like playing any total (over) in the 50's first game of the year. It makes sense as the rythmn of the offense probably hasn't been gelled yet.

Comment

Played Philly and Under

Houst and Over
      2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

Steam play game 1 is the over.
        Hold off a little longer on Houston. Currently they are at a 3-1 ratio (15-5)

Comment

Played Wash & Houston.

Comment

Good luck on the OVER guys

Comment

Originally posted by Spring Harbor View Post
              Marc Lawrence doesn't like playing any total (over) in the 50's first game of the year. It makes sense as the rythmn of the offense probably hasn't been gelled yet.
              Not sure I have ever seen Marc take anything but sides to begin with, just sayin. From my viewpoint, the first game is when offensive coordinators spring anything new they have up their sleeves from the off-season, they certainly don't do it in the preseason games. Defenses are not ready for these new wrinkles so the offenses have a huge advantage till next week when they have these offenses on video to see what they are doing. IMO week 1 is a great time to take overs.
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                Not sure I have ever seen Marc take anything but sides to begin with, just sayin. From my viewpoint, the first game is when offensive coordinators spring anything new they have up their sleeves from the off-season, they certainly don't do it in the preseason games. Defenses are not ready for these new wrinkles so the offenses have a huge advantage till next week when they have these offenses on video to see what they are doing. IMO week 1 is a great time to take overs.
                In his Playbook he discusses his view on early season overs. I believe there weren't too many overs this first week, especially those games in the 50's.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                  Steam play game 1 is the over.
                  Hold off a little longer on Houston. Currently they are at a 3-1 ratio (15-5)

Well done guys

Comment

Working...
                  X