Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Plays Week 13 - NFL GOY - WINNNNNER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
    This was my play for tonight, heading out to the bar my best friend opened last week...

Monday December 2, 2013

$800 Seattle -6 NFL Game of the Year Been eye-balling this game for weeks already. No team in the NFL is built to better stifle the Saints passing game than Seattle is. They have the best pass D in the league, and the next best isn't a close 2nd. They have perhaps the biggest home field advantage of any team, besides perhaps the Saints themselves. Seattle also has the best running game of any team, and that is the best way to attack the Saints defense (29th in NFL allowing 4.8 ypc). Teams are rarely ahead of the Saints when they play in New Orleans so stuffing it down the Saints defense's throats rarely happens. Every one of the Saints' road games this season has been a tough game for them, barely getting by a struggling Falcons team, losing to the Jets, falling to the Patriots and squeaking by Tampa Bay and Chicago. We played San Francisco against the Saints a few weeks ago when they met. Many of the same fundamental match up advantages that Seattle has the 49ers also have, but to a lesser extent. The Saints barely pulled that game out at home against San Fran. I fully expect the Seahawks to run at will, and Drew Brees will find passing against the Seattle defense is almost impossible in the noisy environment they will encounter. Seattle also comes in off a bye, which allows them to enter here nearly completely healthy, while the Saints had a tough physically fought division battle against the Falcons.

$WINNER$ (+800)
    Completes a 7-1 week (+$2,670), my best week money-wise for 1 week NFL in 15 years.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Outstanding week JJ

Comment

Nice week JJ!! Congrats keep it going

Comment

VERY NICE WEEK!!!!!!!

Comment

cgrats Fantastic week!
            Money won is twice as nice as money earned
            Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Congrats!