NFL Plays Week 12 - MNF PLay added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 12 - MNF PLay added

Finished week 11 NFL 5-3 (+680), first 11 weeks in the NFL combined now 49-44 (-$490). Week 12 I have a total of 8 plays going on Sunday, a very solid deep card in my opinion, with four $400 plays and a $500 play of the week.

I am no longer offering weekly passes, but I will sell monthly passes for $100. All payments need to be sent to my personal Paypal account. My Paypal acct. e-mail is kpowers3@wi.rr.com , please include an e-mail address with your purchases so I know what mail address to send the plays to. Anyone that doesn't leave an address I will assume the plays to be sent to the address associated with the purchasing Paypal acct. If anybody has any questions about the service send me a PM on the site or send me an e-mail to jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Single daily passes will be available for $35 for multiple play Sundays and $25 for Thursday night/MNF plays.

Comp Play for week 12
    $300 Miami +4.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

Added
    Monday November 25, 2013
    $300 San Fran -2.5 (-125) 1st half I bought the half point here. I rarely make 1st half plays, mainly because there usually is no merit to consider it. Tonight we have one chronically slow starting team (Washington), against a team that usually starts quickly. For whatever reason the Redskins have been awful early in most games and have a 9.9-16.4 points per 1st half deficit this season, trailing by an average of almost a TD at the half. The Niners have a diametrically opposite 14.2-7 points per 1st half average advantage of over a TD per game lead at the half. ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Good luck JJ!!!!

Comment

Best of luck this week

Comment

Comment

These were my plays in the early games, never again will I trrust Detroit with a big play as a favorite, Stafford sucks...

Sunday November 24, 2013
          $500 Detroit -8 NFL Play of the Week ​LOSER (-550)

$300 San Diego +4.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

$300 Miami +4.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

$400 Cleveland -1 LOSER (-440)

$400 St. Louis -1.5 $WINNER$ (+400)

$400 New York Jets +3.5 LOSER (-440)
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Finished the week with these 2 plays...

$400 Dallas +2.5 (-105) $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 New England +2 $WINNER$ (+300)

​5-3 for the week (+$270)

Comment

Added
              Monday November 25, 2013
              $300 San Fran -2.5 (-125) 1st half I bought the half point here. I rarely make 1st half plays, mainly because there usually is no merit to consider it. Tonight we have one chronically slow starting team (Washington), against a team that usually starts quickly. For whatever reason the Redskins have been awful early in most games and have a 9.9-16.4 points per 1st half deficit this season, trailing by an average of almost a TD at the half. The Niners have a diametrically opposite 14.2-7 points per 1st half average advantage of over a TD per game lead at the half. $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Good luck jj another team that has been starting like shit is Indy.

Comment

Good luck tonight

Comment

Comment

tonight great stats

Comment

6-3 for the week (+$570)

Comment

Working...
                        X