Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMule View Post
    GAME - Stafford, Vick, Deangelo, and A. Brown

MacD - Matt Ryan (shootout written all over it - Rob Ryan SUCKS!) The Flex player would be very much dependent on if your league is standard scoring or PPR

Good luck this year guys!
    Think that is the direction I'm going. I have Victor Cruz on that same team and if Eli has a bad game then two guys do nothing.
    Even though I have Vick and shady McCoy on another team. I try to stay away from piggy backing a QB with one of his receivers or RB most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
      Think that is the direction I'm going. I have Victor Cruz on that same team and if Eli has a bad game then two guys do nothing.
      Even though I have Vick and shady McCoy on another team. I try to stay away from piggy backing a QB with one of his receivers or RB most of the time.
      I totally agree Game. I have Dez Bryant & D. Murray on one of my teams. As soon as I drafted Dez Bryant in the 2nd round, Tony Romo and Jason Witten immediately became non-options for drafting the rest of the draft. However, a team's running game can get stuffed, while their passing game can flourish and vice versa. So it's still putting a couple eggs in one offense (if you have running & passing game players), but not nearly as risky as two guys in the passing game.

Comment

Game you probably already made decisions, but I'd go

Stafford and Manning. However, I'm very intrigued with Vicks prospects in that offense so not terrible choice if you kinda want to roll the dice. Outside of maybe top 3-4 QBS, I think the position is arguably equal thru maybe 12-13. Manning Vick both fall in there for me.

DeAngelo will get the rock more than Law Firm, I'd go with him even in a less than plus matchup.

Brown over Smith. Don't trust the Titan's pass d and Pitt won't be running it much, unless you trust in Isaac Redman and Fragile Felix.
        No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Comment

Originally posted by HOVA View Post
          Game you probably already made decisions, but I'd go

Stafford and Manning. However, I'm very intrigued with Vicks prospects in that offense so not terrible choice if you kinda want to roll the dice. Outside of maybe top 3-4 QBS, I think the position is arguably equal thru maybe 12-13. Manning Vick both fall in there for me.

DeAngelo will get the rock more than Law Firm, I'd go with him even in a less than plus matchup.

Brown over Smith. Don't trust the Titan's pass d and Pitt won't be running it much, unless you trust in Isaac Redman and Fragile Felix.
          Thanks for the input.
          I think everybody pretty much agreed on the same players except Vick / Manning.
          Probably will wait up until the last minute to pick the final QB

Comment

Well all I can say is week 1 is in the books as I hold a 113 point lead against my brother who has his TE going tonight which equals a win for me as I scored 223 points this week in a rout.

I had 5 guys score at least 23 points and Forte with 19,and 9 of my players scored at least 10 points with R.White as my one to fail to hit double digits with 3 points.

Barring a 70 point outburst by McCoy tonight I will also take down the pot for Highest scoring team of the week!

Hope this is a sign of a great season!
            2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
            5* 6-8
            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
            10* GOY 1-0
            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
            5* 18-12

Comment

Nice job this week

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                Well all I can say is week 1 is in the books as I hold a 113 point lead against my brother who has his TE going tonight which equals a win for me as I scored 223 points this week in a rout.

I had 5 guys score at least 23 points and Forte with 19,and 9 of my players scored at least 10 points with R.White as my one to fail to hit double digits with 3 points.

Barring a 70 point outburst by McCoy tonight I will also take down the pot for Highest scoring team of the week!

Hope this is a sign of a great season!

Cool

Comment

Working...
                X