Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns and Cinci should definitely be better

Comment

• nfc north and nfc west should be interesting too. I like St. Louis to surprise.

Comment

• My top play this coming Sunday is the Saints, as I believe the Payton factor will be huge, Robby Ryan's aggressive D fits well, and the Falcons are poor in D. Who else has a top play and why??

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMule View Post
          Browns and Cinci should definitely be better
          As long as the Lions play up to their hype that could be a tough division. Same for your Cowboys.
          I'm interested to see the Eagles play a few games. These new offenses tend to take awhile for NFL teams to figure out

Comment

• That Lions defensive line looked nasty vs. NE & Brady in game 3 of preseason. I mean they dominated! And that NE offensive line is pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGame View Post
              Playing my friend in one of my leagues.
              He has Manning and I have Welker. Beat this guy like a drum 5 times in a row in baseball. Never said shit.
              He beats me one time. Comes over and signs a piece of paper towel and goes there you go kid
              Ass !
              This is my first year since 1986 (really, really) that I'm not playing fantasy. I thought about it the last two years but couldn't walk away. Main reason is it took too much time away from my gamblin' habit (football only)

Comment

• Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                My top play this coming Sunday is the Saints, as I believe the Payton factor will be huge, Robby Ryan's aggressive D fits well, and the Falcons are poor in D. Who else has a top play and why??
                I like the over in that game. Changes on both sides of the defense might take awhile to gel.
                Sure every tout will be on it. Since it looks easy on paper.

I like to tease early in the season. Might put Green Bay and Carolina together

Comment

That Lions defensive line looked nasty vs. NE & Brady in game 3 of preseason. I mean they dominated! And that NE offensive line is pretty good.

Today on the local news they showed clips from practice and one of the DL guys was jumping offsides on a drill

Comment

My top play this coming Sunday is the Saints, as I believe the Payton factor will be huge, Robby Ryan's aggressive D fits well, and the Falcons are poor in D. Who else has a top play and why??
                    I'm eyeballing Carolina + points, as Seattle has to go cross-country and Wilson's record isn't nearly as good on the road. I'm also watching the Tenn line. I don't think Pittsburgh is going to blow anyone out. Tenn seriously upgraded their offensive line.

Comment

This is my first year since 1986 (really, really) that I'm not playing fantasy. I thought about it the last two years but couldn't walk away. Main reason is it took too much time away from my gamblin' habit (football only)
                      The old days of fantasy. Poster board a bar and the draft was on

Comment

• Ecar now 31-7,and I've got FL Atl + 20 :(

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TheGame View Post

Today on the local news they showed clips from practice and one of the DL guys was jumping offsides on a drill
                            They have got to be the most UN-disciplined team ever. How many stupid penalties did they get in the preseason game vs. NE - like 5??

Comment

• Yes, TD Manning!

Comment

They have got to be the most UN-disciplined team ever. How many stupid penalties did they get in the preseason game vs. NE - like 5??
                                My favorite was the nobody talking smack to Brady.
                                Most of the fans were booing him. Brady is loved here because of his time at Michigan

Comment

Working...
                                X