Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Guess Like Government You make rules up as you go along...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Guess Like Government You make rules up as you go along...

I had +11.... Never in my life have I ever seen a regular season game end like that without kicking the extra point...Fucking crooks..

Re: I Guess Like Government You make rules up as you go along...

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTWINBABY View Post
      I had +11.... Never in my life have I ever seen a regular season game end like that without kicking the extra point...Fucking crooks..
      Me either. I remember them calling two teams back on the field to kick an extra point.

Woulda been a nice push for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
        Me either. I remember them calling two teams back on the field to kick an extra point.

Woulda been a nice push for us.
        Correct!!

Comment

WTF is that BS ! Never seen that before either seen the one where they brought them back to for the last play and seen one this year where they just kneeled it down instead of kicking but this was a first for me. Sorry about your luck boys

Comment

I call BS even though I had Saints -11.5

Comment

when time run out they don't kick .... that is the rules right ?

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
                when time run out they don't kick .... that is the rules right ?
                READ^^^

Comment

I did but if I remember right it happen before ? ... I think it applies to the college game too

ok ..... it is official... new rules in the nfl ... live and learn I guess ... fk

Starting in 2018, when a team scores a winning touchdown with no time left in regulation, the team will not be compelled to attempt an extra point or a 2-point conversion, according to the rule changes. ... In those situations, the team with the ball attempted an extra point on 24 occasions, or 64.9% of the time.Apr 9, 2018

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/03/2...ing-touchdown/
                  Last edited by nba_trends; 01-10-2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
                    I did but if I remember right it happen before ? ... I think it applies to the college game too

ok ..... it is official... new rules in the nfl ... live and learn I guess ... fk

Starting in 2018, when a team scores a winning touchdown with no time left in regulation, the team will not be compelled to attempt an extra point or a 2-point conversion, according to the rule changes. ... In those situations, the team with the ball attempted an extra point on 24 occasions, or 64.9% of the time.Apr 9, 2018

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/03/2...ing-touchdown/
                    So you basically saying it's optional?

Comment

I laughed out loud at the title...

what a complete load of bullshit, I?m starting to think this shit is taped ahead of time

Comment

If it is optional Nagy is on the take...

Comment

Working...
                        X