Wildcards by the Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcards by the Drop

What a great day of football! I have gone back and forth on several of these games and could make a decent case for any team playing this weekend ATS. The spreads look right on the money to me so I'm gonna chicken out and play 3 team 6 pt teasers today. I've done pretty well with them in the NFL this year.

Indianapolis Colts +13 and Over 44.5
    Buffalo has been rolling...great coaching and team chemistry. At home with fans...everything is pointing to a big win for the Bills. So why has the number been stuck at 6.5 at most books all week? The Colts are also well coached and have very few weaknesses. I think the Bills win this one but the line is telling me that it is gonna be close.

LA Rams +9 and Under 48.5
    The Rams defense is the last thing that Russell wants to see again. He has some of his worst games against Donald, Ramsey and Co. Goff will probably play but I think McVay will protect him by running the shit outta Cam Akers and Malcolm Brown. Having big LT Whitworth back helps. Close and low scoring is my guess.

Tampa Bay Bucs -3.5 and Under 51.5
    Unfamiliar territory for TB12. Used to beating up on a weak AFC east and sitting this week out with home field advantage throughout. Now on the road in a wildcard game. All we have been hearing about is the Washington D front. I think Todd Bowles has been hearing it too and is sick of it. Wash will no doubt make it tough on the TB offense but the other side of the ball is where this one will be decided. Expect Bowle's defense to shut down and Wash run game and bring the house on Smith or Heineken whichever plays. I just don't see how the Wash offense can put up enough points to stay within the number I am giving.

GL

Re: Wildcards by the Drop

Another teaser I am putting in now.

New Orleans Saints -4/Alabama -2

Comment

Chicken out? Chicken shit! BOL Life!

Comment

Well well well. Ole Rubatex is still kicking! Glad to hear it. Enjoy!

Comment

Teaser city. life = Joe Public!! :) Just kidding, life. Good luck. Love you bringing in Bama there!

Comment

Comment

This just in. Can’t stand Kurt Warner! Dude drives me crazy l

Comment

This just in. You better need those extra teaser points or I get swept.

Comment

I definitely agree with you on the Colts. Sucky line all week.

Comment

nothing wrong starting off with testies

Comment

Originally posted by Life by the Drop View Post
                      This just in. Can’t stand Kurt Warner! Dude drives me crazy l
                      Couldn?t agree more! 😤

Comment

Love me some teasers. Guess my pussy hairs have grown in.

Comment

Wow...thoughts from yesterday..
                          1. Frank Reich likes analytics
                          2. Pete Carroll is useless
                          3. Rams are the only team in the league that plays defense
                          4. No suchy thang as an under in the NFL anymore
                          5. I think Washington has found their qb1. Wow

On to today..

Tennessee Titans +3.5
                          I see nothing but GOY, Biggest bet of the season, Largest play of my life....all on the Ravens. I'm not gonna put my cash on the team with a kick returner playing qb. Jackson, so far, has played like shit in the bright lights. 0-2 in playoffs. Tannehill is 2-1. Yeah the Titan's defense sucks but it doesn't matter when they are defending passes that are 4 feet too high and 3 feet wide. Gimme Vrabel's bunch.

Cleveland Browns +6 (hook)
                          My book has Pitt -5.5 this morning. WTF? Cleveland barely beat the Steeler's backups last week in a must win game. Now they haven't practiced, their coach has cooties, their best OL is out and Pitt is nearly at full strength. Why is this number coming down??

6 pt teasers
                          New Orleans -5/Tennessee +9.5
                          New Orleans -5/Cleveland +11.5

Taking the Saints in New Orleans. Brees gets all of his toys back and I trust Sean Payton more than Matt Nagy. Not interested in laying 11.

GL

Comment

"I'm not gonna put my cash on the team with a kick returner playing qb. Jackson"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X