X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wild Card Stinkers

Comment

THank you Chamby, BT, and turbo. I hope that applies to the next two 'cause the first went into the dumpster carried there by Lamar Jackson's legs.

///

Chicago +11 -102 (@ New Orleans)

They played to overtime earlier with Nick Foles. Montgomery has improved since. Trubisky looks better since he came back. I'll take my grizzly shot.

Comment

Man, it just dawned on me that I've regressed as a handicapper. I suck like the Bears offense and their dumb f'n penalties.

///

Clev +5' -102 (@ Pit)

Pit can't run and can't stop the run. And their passing game has turned to shit over the last month of the season. What's left. The dogs have been in that cage for way too many years. I think they are finally ready to gnaw on some Steel bones.

Comment

what the hell is regressed ? there was a song... as good as I once was... that is you right ?

here ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldQrapQ4d0Y just for you

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
            what the hell is regressed ? there was a song... as good as I once was... that is you right ?

here ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldQrapQ4d0Y just for you
            hahahahahaha

Never have seen that video. But man it's right on.

Beauty, Denny. Just post that in my thread every now and then. I need a taste of the old days. If you only knew.

PS I think I have one more in me. Them Dawgs are not just gnawing, they are swallowing Steel bones. 28-0 ist Q. Wah hoo!

Comment

Stefanski has clearly been holding the Browns back

Comment

Working...
              X