Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL POW WRAP

Re: NFL POW WRAP

That's it gents another season in the books, how fast was that. This year the POW champ is Bigtiger and I'm thrilled for him having a great year like this during these strange times. The coach is a dedicated participant year in and year out in all the sports and an all around great human being and I love to see him making some coin and enjoying things a bit. You gotta feel good coming out on top of this competitive group coach, my what a leader board that was. Congrats Darryl and continued success, you are truly the BIG DOG/TIGER.

Rounding out the top three this year is Chazbo, a push away from being in the top spot and a former winner of this prestigious contest. Way to go Charles, truly a force to be reckoned with as his record indicates who is always in the hunt and shows up all the time win or lose. Nice nice effort as you finish 2nd a 1/2 point out of the lead, outstanding season my friend

Finishing third we have MeestrmikeD and cains behind 1 point as Canada and Denmark are heard from. Mike you end up with 12 points and you even missed a week for Gods sake who knows what could have been so great job as well. Carsten is another former winner and you can never count him out as he is a top notch capper and contributor for years in the POW. Really a fine job from two more great people.

Thanks to all who played and especially to all that seen it through to the end as the value of these type of contests are in the participation as one gleans info from others picks win or lose. I now close out the regular season and the POW 2020 with fond memories of the new place. I had a great time looking after this with friends new and old. Stay safe and carry on people !

Comment

Thank you Tom for all you do in here, we had a good time!

Congratulation's Big Tiger you did a great job!

Comment

Yeah... Thanks Tom. I always enjoy it no matter how I do.
        I'm glad that we got to do it. Sports is about all I have to look
        forward to in these Dark days!

Congratulations BigTiger! That's exceptional in what wasn't a real easy season.
        You seem to be one of the top cross sport Handicappers.

Comment

Thanks Tom!

Congrats Big Tiger!

I whooped Denny so my life is complete...

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
            Thanks Tom!

Congrats Big Tiger!

I whooped Denny so my life is complete...

The thing here is he whipped our ass going 8-3 mind you it took him like 2 months just to find us, so we got that on him at least lol

Comment

congrats to BigTiger
              and as usual good job on the thread Thomas

Comment

That's my man Darryl going to town congrats on your great season. Tom thanks again for all your hard work.

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate it. Great group of cappers here so it means something to me to win it

Thanks Tom for all your work on this and for the kind words

Let?s keep making some coin boys!

Comment

Congrats Bigtiger!

And thank to Thomas for doing this fun game!

Comment

Congrats to Big Tiger...you done good...very good...

Comment

Congrats Darryl.

Real happy to see one of the guys who I know does a ton of research leading the pack.

And I think we have 12 guys at 60% or above. Whew. Fantastic.

Tom, your service to us bums never goes unappreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Well done BigT. Was in the thick of it until my missed week. This was great fun.

Thanks to all who played along and especially Thomas, one of our new home's fearless leaders.
                          is easy.
                          Making consistently is a different story

Comment

Give it a bump so it stays near the top for awhile

Comment

Working...
                            X