Vitamin D3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitamin D3

I'm gonna post this here so it gets a little bit of traffic. I've talked about this before here and most of my knowledge on the subject comes from info and links left by tigerman over the years. Not telling people what to do or suggesting this is a cure all by any extent but more of another layer of protection that seems to have been over looked in the fight against, among others, the Wuhan Virus. I won't go into all the benefits which I have layed out before, if your interested there is much information on the net with a simple google search for D3. Myself as well as many who came here from talksport have used this (high dosed) vitamin for over 15 years and can attest to it's claims. Most of us who believe in D3's effectiveness have been taking 5000-10000 IU's daily for many many years and good results have been the order of the day for us. Please take the time to read this, it's important, and make your own decision

I call it the Tman protocol and this is worth a read my friends:

tigerman left this in the NBA forum this morning:

Hey Tom... since we've had most of our Vitamin D discussions in this forum I thought I would post this.

https://vitamindforall.org/letter.html
    I've added a PDF copy you can read here as well

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o3u...ew?usp=sharing

My hope is some of you may find this helpful for yourself and family during these dark times on the planet

Re: Vitamin D3

Thanks, Tom. I've read what you guys have posted before and appreciate you sharing. Be well!

Comment

Thanks Brian back at you

Comment

I cant add much to this. Except i agree 100% with you.
        I get 125ug daily and have done so for almost 2 years now. Havent had a day sick yet.
        And regarding Covid-19 / Wuhan i cant say it works against that virus, but i do know my gf dont eat those D3. She got sick with Covid and it should be easily transferred says the experts, but i never got it.

If its the D3 that helped me, or its something else we will never know. But i will keep getting my D3 daily forever thats for sure.

Comment

That's the same amount I use Carsten. I think the science has proven it does indeed help preventing and recovering if you do get it and I hope that's right. I'm over 15 years with no real sickness, occasionally during the cold and flu season I'll feel some symptoms occasionally but they've never lasted more than a day and never bad. My doctor once told me I had copd and I do smoke a bunch of everything, and put me on some ridiculous expensive puffers and medicine. This is right when I started taking the D3 and on my next visit he was checking me out and said those drugs are doing wonders for you and I told him I tried them for the 1st month and quit and was using the D3 for the last 5 months, he was floored by that and he now takes 5000 iu's a day as well and he calls me doc now when I visit him, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            That's the same amount I use Carsten. I think the science has proven it does indeed help preventing and recovering if you do get it and I hope that's right. I'm over 15 years with no real sickness, occasionally during the cold and flu season I'll feel some symptoms occasionally but they've never lasted more than a day and never bad. My doctor once told me I had copd and I do smoke a bunch of everything, and put me on some ridiculous expensive puffers and medicine. This is right when I started taking the D3 and on my next visit he was checking me out and said those drugs are doing wonders for you and I told him I tried them for the 1st month and quit and was using the D3 for the last 5 months, he was floored by that and he now takes 5000 iu's a day as well and he calls me doc now when I visit him, lol
            Yeah can see 125ug = 5000IU

I have it the same way.. If i got flu symptoms its only for a day and only really mild. Then im all good again. I dont eat healthy and im sitting way to much in front of my computer. But since my personal trainer told me to get started on D3 (and i started listening to him :D ) its just been all good. :)

Thanks for the post. Reminded me to check up i still got enough on stock. Everything is closed again in Denmark, so i need to think ahead and make sure i have it. :)

Comment

Working...
            X