No announcement yet.

Bengals unbelievable in their last home game of the season with a losing record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals unbelievable in their last home game of the season with a losing record

Heard this morning that the Bengals are great in their last home game of the year when they have a losing record. Here it is:

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query?output=default&sdql=team%3DBengals+and+WP<50+and+tS%28H%40season%29%3D7+and+H&submit=++S+D+Q+L+%21++

17-2 straight up and 15-4 ATS. I'm not sure I have the guts to take them against the Ravens SU, but I might if it goes to 6-1.

Good luck

Re: Bengals unbelievable in their last home game of the season with a losing record

Wow! That's pretty crazy. I was on them Ben-gals with the points. Will take a look SU. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Re: Bengals unbelievable in their last home game of the season with a losing record

Just to tighten that up a bit John I used 4 wins or less

team = Bengals and wins <= 4 and tS(H@season) = 7 and H

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

That gives you 10-1 suats, yikes !

Downside for me would be the ml here even though it's a 10-1 trend in my query, I've got no problem taking the 13 but the importance of this game to Baltimore is huge, here's a look at whats at stake from my scenario thread:

Baltimore Ravens (10-5): Last season’s No. 1 AFC seed can clinch a wild-card berth with a victory against Cincinnati on Sunday.

The Ravens can also get in if any of these teams lose Sunday: Cleveland or Indianapolis.

The four tie scenarios that will get the Ravens in are: Baltimore draw + Miami defeat; Baltimore draw + Tennessee defeat; Baltimore + Cleveland draws; and Baltimore + Indianapolis draws.

They control their own destiny by simply winning and a look at stats from the last 4 games tells me this, the Bengals have looked not bad in that time period with a couple of surprising wins against Houston and Pitt, a low scoring loss to the Dolphins with a shitkickin from the cowboys in the middle of those. The Ravens have now won 4 in a row against a weak schedule spot but they beat down the cowboys a common opponent encompassing that 4 game look.

I expect a max effort from the Ravens on Sunday and scoreboard watching may contribute to their play in the 2ndh if either the Browns or Colts are getting killed. I also expect to see some spoiler attitude from the Bengals.

Not sure what to expect, the lines way to high given recent events for sure, I'm going to look into this game in depth moving forward and will have a keen eye on the live and 2ndh betting. Good find John no question. bleeker has a good 5-0 query on the Bengals as well in his post

Comment

bengals..
        final home game..
        dog..
        wins <=8..
        opp previous game home..

7-0 (13.07)

all double digit covers except 1 (7.5)..guess it all depends on if you think opp last game was at home has any significance or just a coincidence

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          bengals..
          final home game..
          dog..
          wins <=8..
          opp previous game home..

7-0 (13.07)

all double digit covers except 1 (7.5)..guess it all depends on if you think opp last game was at home has any significance or just a coincidence

also when they're >= 7 point dog

avg margin 14.87 (4 games)

<7 point dog

avg margin 10.67 (3 games)
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Nice bleeker!

Comment

You can count on the Bengals to fuk up a good thing gents, jeez

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                You can count on the Bengals to fuk up a good thing gents, jeez
                🤣🤣

Comment

Damn, shoulda known better than to put cash on those humps.

Comment

Working...
                  X