SDQL Shortcut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDQL Shortcut

With football ending soon Here is a nice one for NBA, The NCAAB ones give you the record but there is no more grading of College hoops for this year which has many cappers scrambling to find alternate databases

-3<= line <=3 and rest =0 and p:W and p:D and po:PIP >=50 and p:margin<30 and date >= 20140400

Comment

Good points jumperjack. I totally agree with you. Im not much into those with 4 results and 100% either.
      I will think of a way to get other results in as well when i get a few other automations added. I only do NFL so got plenty of time in offseason to tweak it. Unless someone got a lot of querys for NBA, NHL, MLB as well. 🙈🙂

Right now im also looking at what the line/total is compared to the average line/total of the previus games in the query..

Ex. If a query returns a 33-3 ATS. And Home team is -7 in this upcoming game. But the average line that produced the 33-3 result is -3. Then this upcoming game has to outperform the query by 4.5pts to be a win..

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
      If you only look at the highest pct. winners you leave out some of the best ones. I think a query that goes back the entire database and returns over 100 results over 60% from a simple query is much stronger than one that goes back 2 years and has 5 parameters and returns a short term 90%. Going to show only one example that was active from this past week. #79 on my list is a very simple one that says to play OVER when a team is off a game they scored at least 27 but had less than 255 total yards. Over 150 hits all-time database and it makes sense. Make them NDIV games and still 100 results and it goes up to close to 70%. The results for that 1 query will never show up if you filter out all that are less than 80%. And I have probably a dozen more saved with similar results that are all-time database results and none of them approach 80%, but I will bet long term results blindly following those returns better results than more complicated ones that go back only a year or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by golden contender View Post
        With football ending soon Here is a nice one for NBA, The NCAAB ones give you the record but there is no more grading of College hoops for this year which has many cappers scrambling to find alternate databases

-3<= line <=3 and rest =0 and p:W and p:D and po:PIP >=50 and p:margin<30 and date >= 20140400
        Nice, I added it to my trends.

Comment

Working...
        X