non-committal ..will post final play(s) in here

day after christmas..
    saturday..
    home..
    opponent not on a >6 win streak..

0-4 (-13.50)

all double digits

sole eliminator a real outlier..

wouldn't do det/tam (fade det) because of high total..

considering other two

like the big loss (system win) off a 17 year hiatus

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-24-2020, 11:54 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: saturday thoughts

14<=week<=17 and streak=-2 and HD and NDIV and po:streak >0 and total >42 and season >1999

week 14-17..
    2 game losing streak..
    home dog..
    non division..
    po:won it's prior game..
    total >42..

12-0 o/u (15.17) huge

the "previous opp won it's previous game" a little tough to swallow other than they were playing a team coming in on a positive note..draw your own conclusions..the det total out of the range but the 2nd highest total was a huge over so considering it

lv and det qualify as over plays..not final for me yet

Last edited by bleeker; 12-25-2020, 11:18 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      14<=week<=17 and streak=-2 and HD and NDIV and po:streak >0 and total >42 and season >1999

week 14-17..
      2 game losing streak..
      home dog..
      non division..
      po:won it's prior game..
      total >42..

12-0 o/u (15.17) huge

the "previous opp won it's previous game" a little tough to swallow other than they were playing a team coming in on a positive note..draw your own conclusions..the det total out of the range but the 2nd highest total was a huge over so considering it

lv and det qualify as over plays..not final for me yet

even more important and careless of me.. drop this back a week (13-17)

16-0 o/u (15.31)

Last edited by bleeker; 12-25-2020, 02:28 PM.

Comment

had lv down as lar..corrected above

Comment

Comment

lv(48) and det(54)... both over

Comment

Good luck, bleeker. I'll follow along for some fun action.

Comment

Yeah good evidence bleeker I changed the date to >=2002, the year of the realignment which gives you a cleaner look imo and also makes your output 0-11 su and 11-0 o/u and 2-9 ats but drops your other query to 14-0, gonna be using some of your thinking in this one for sure, gl today

Comment

Comment

thanks guys..about to post another for the middle game..small sample,big margin but kind of busy lol..up in a few minutes

Comment

14 <= week <= 17 and day = Saturday and H and -1 >= o:streak >= -3 and site streak != -1 and line < -4 and 53 > total > 34 and o:site streak!= 2 and season > 1995

week 14-17..

saturday..

home..

1-3 game win streak..

can't have been away last and home 2 back **

opp couldn't be on a 2 game home site streak**

favorite >4..

total 34.5-52.5..

5-0 o/u (17.20)

ari over 48.5

** can understand critique for these and any feedback positive or negative is welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X