Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another big upset.... Big B (Bangle) again for half time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another big upset.... Big B (Bangle) again for half time?

Cin + Over (like Jets yesterday)

Re: another big upset.... Big B (Bangle) again for half time?

line is pitts -10 and 21 .... look like cincy playing inspired football tonight ... so I like cincy 2nd half... if pitts put up a fight it could go over

Comment

I agree with this dude... ^^^

Comment

This year Pitt was down by 10 or more one game, it was against the Ravens they came back and won game by 4 and 2ndh by 14

A(quarter scores[2]+quarter scores[3]) as Team, A(o:quarter scores[2]+o:quarter scores[3]) as Opp, A(quarter scores[2]+quarter scores[3]) - A(o:quarter scores[2]+o:quarter scores[3],format='%0.2f') as Diff@margin at the half<=-10 and season=2020 and team

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

I dunno Tom, they loook helpless...

Comment

Indeed they do Perry !

Bengals had 1 game this year where they were winning by 10 or more against the Titans and they went on to win the 2ndh by 1

A(quarter scores[2]+quarter scores[3]) as team, A(o:quarter scores[2]+o:quarter scores[3]) as Opp, A(quarter scores[2]+quarter scores[3]) - A(o:quarter scores[2]+o:quarter scores[3],format='%0.2f') as Diff@margin at the half>=10 and season=2020 and team

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query?output=default&sdql=A%28quarter+scores%5B2%5D%2Bquarter+scores%5B 3%5D%29+as+team%2C+A%28o%3Aquarter+scores%5B2%5D%2 Bo%3Aquarter+scores%5B3%5D%29+as+Opp%2C+A%28quarte r+scores%5B2%5D%2Bquarter+scores%5B3%5D%29+-+A%28o%3Aquarter+scores%5B2%5D%2Bo%3Aquarter+score s%5B3%5D%2Cformat%3D%27%250.2f%27%29+as+Diff%40mar gin+at+the+half%3E%3D10+and+season%3D2020+and+team ++&submit=++S+D+Q+L+%21++

I got the Bengals for the game and I won't be throwing that money away

Comment

agree with me or pgcluu

Comment

oh shit....Ben doing the secondhalf shit

Comment

Looking like I'll need those 14.5 points yikes

Comment

they do this just to fuck up live line bettor Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
                      they do this just to fuck up live line bettor Thomas
                      Yeah, he right Tom... Fuck...

Comment

If game end right now, I'd be more than happy...

Comment

one of my buddy saw Ben score 2 TD and he said ... fuck and brought the moneyline thinking they are going to come back and win the game.... he tried to convince me but I been there done that ... ain't falling for that shit

Comment

don't tell dollar but I'm just right below him now in the pod ... won't be long now before I pass his ass hey wait a minute.... he bets testies for christ sake... not the same pay grade

what ? they kick the field goal and cover the spread ... Go Bengal tiger
                            Last edited by nba_trends; 12-21-2020, 10:21 PM.

Comment

congrads PGCLUU .... you are now an honorable halftime bettor in my book

Comment

Working...
                              X