!! merry christmas.. no/min thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !! merry christmas.. no/min thoughts

as usual not final but thought this was interesting..feel free to chime in with sdql stuff for or against

int(str(date) [4 :]) =1225 and H and day!=Sunday and line >-9 and o:site streak <2 and season >1989

o: =opponent

christmas..
    home..
    not sunday..
    favorite <9 or dog..
    o:hasn't play their last 2 games at home..

0-7 (-15.50)

fade no

min +7

the only friday game on christmas (sample and overall)
    was the biggest blowout ever..ten -2 (17-42) in 2009

the extreme totals are the smallest margins and while it's closer to the higher end it's quite a ways away

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-21-2020, 01:24 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: !! merry christmas.. no/min thoughts

Bleeker, if I’m correct there has been 11 games played on Christmas Day. Can you query how the home teams had done ATS and O/U?
    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Chazbo View Post
      Bleeker, if I?m correct there has been 11 games played on Christmas Day. Can you query how the home teams had done ATS and O/U?
      thanks
      All 19 games are on Christmas day, with OU of 11-7-1 and 7-11-1 ATS.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by omar; 12-21-2020, 05:46 PM. Reason: forgot link to sportsdatabase

Comment

Thank You Omar

Comment

christmas..
          not sunday..
          away..
          dog <13 or favorite..
          not on an 11+ over streak..geez !!

10-0 (13.90)

min +7.5 (not final)

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

these two systems are very similar..I'll commit

min +7.5

Comment

a nice subset.. only conference games and total over 40

6-0 (-17.83)

Comment

Thank you, bleeker. I think it's a Vikings Christmas for me too.

Comment

Originally posted by omar View Post
                  Thank you, bleeker. I think it's a Vikings Christmas for me too.

np omar.. go vikes

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X