JETS????? WIN SU????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JETS????? WIN SU????????????????

JETS+14, may go up by gametime, Jets gotta travel LONG way,,,,current ML izzzzzzz +650 at WESTGATE,,,and NO, NAMATH AINT startin', see LINK below for the formula, 4-0 ATS this season 2-2 SU, but AV SU margin+5, it HAS lost SU last 2 times BUT by -1, -2 points,,,this line MAY go UP further,,,,JETS+ points obviously the play, BUT 'few' Bux on ML NOT stupid,,,i think,,,

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Re: JETS????? WIN SU????????????????

Comment

Best of luck on the JETS

Comment

I do and I don't like it Sensi, lol. Williams firing will be a plus I figure after that stupid blitz package he called against the Raiders, he'd be the smartest gut on the east coast with a sack on that play but it is a game of inches aint it, lol. Now I believe the Jets are the right play here as you say but I'd be worried about the ml with Seattle needing to fix their last NY nightmare and this being an important game as the Rams took the div lead on Thursday. But I will throw a shake on it just because you like it, lol, and +639 or more is too my liking. gl Shaun

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PLAYER View Post
            JETS+14, may go up by gametime, Jets gotta travel LONG way,,,,current ML izzzzzzz +650 at WESTGATE,,,and NO, NAMATH AINT startin', see LINK below for the formula, 4-0 ATS this season 2-2 SU, but AV SU margin+5, it HAS lost SU last 2 times BUT by -1, -2 points,,,this line MAY go UP further,,,,JETS+ points obviously the play, BUT 'few' Bux on ML NOT stupid,,,i think,,,

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Great call, Player!! Wish I followed!!! Hope you played them SU and ATS!! 💵 💵💵

Comment

Best ML call I've ever seen.
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

WTF? I thought this was from last week...

Comment

Glad to see the Jets win.

No team ever wants to go 0 for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
                    WTF? I thought this was from last week...
                    You are right, I just clicked the link of the SDQL, it was for Seattle.
                    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
                    X