thursday sdql

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday sdql

my final pick will be in another thread..this is just preliminary findings although finding good stuff an indicator that'll be the way I'm going..anybody with sdql stuff for or against welcome to post..here's for starters

thursday..
    previous away shutout win..

0-2 o/u (22.75)

balanced or it wouldn't matter with 2 game sample
    22/23.5

one thing i don't like is the other 2 were small favorites
    and this a 5 point dog

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...output=summary
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-09-2020, 12:28 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: thursday sdql

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
      thanks chamblin

po:points = 0 and p:points > 37 and streak > 1 and o:streak < 2 and wins - o:wins < 8 and wins >2

previous shutout opponent..
      previous scored >37..
      on a 2+ win streak..
      opp not on a 2+ win streak..
      does not >7 wins more than opp..
      >2 win team

10-0 o/u (17.55)

other way..a little aged but great numbers ..also not a thursday system

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

day = Thursday and p:points > 24 and p:site = away and p:NDIV and 38< total < 54 and line >-7 and o:streak <6

thursday..
        previous >24 points..
        previous away..
        previous non-division..
        opp not on a 6+ winning streak..
        total 39-53..
        favorite <7 or dog..

12-0 o/u (8.58)

8-0 o/u (10.06)

subset on artificial significantly better than grass

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...output=summary
        Last edited by bleeker; 12-09-2020, 11:07 PM.

Comment

added a subset to last

Comment

Comment

also like in the 8-0 subset mentioned above that 1 of the 2 lower margins is a big outlier in both line and total

2000 lions/pats
              Last edited by bleeker; 12-09-2020, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Only thing i got is this that oppose yours Over pick.

A and 10 < PRSW and p:A and oA(passes) > 35.5 and date >= 20160000

It writes the query wrong again. :(
                What browser does you guys use ? I just copy plain text from a notepad in here, and it changes my query every time. :(
                Only when i copy/paste it from sportsdatabase it saves it correctly in here. :(

5-32 O/U
                Last edited by cains; 12-10-2020, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cains View Post
                  Only thing i got is this that oppose yours Over pick.

A and 10 < PRSW and p:A and oA(passes) > 35.5 and date >= 20160000

It writes the query wrong again. :(
                  What browser does you guys use ? I just copy plain text from a notepad in here, and it changes my query every time. :(
                  Only when i copy/paste it from sportsdatabase it saves it correctly in here. :(

5-32 O/U

that's correct and I have had trouble with that on occasion

it wouldn't change my mind although admittedly big numbers including 25 straight unders throughout the 2018 season.. good find
                  Last edited by bleeker; 12-10-2020, 06:10 AM.

Comment

I use firefox Carsten never had this trouble. The trouble with that query imo is it did indeed have 25 straight unders and then 5-7 last year which is out of the money and no clear streak established after the 0-25 offering which I think kills it

Comment

Guys, I have a query.

Trying to do it manually but it's frigging time consuming and I might run out of time.

Team with two consecutive SU wins as a dog, the last being a blowout win (you can use whatever parameters you want to define "blowout".) and now a dog again. (on the road).

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                        Guys, I have a query.

Trying to do it manually but it's frigging time consuming and I might run out of time.

Team with two consecutive SU wins as a dog, the last being a blowout win (you can use whatever parameters you want to define "blowout".) and now a dog again. (on the road).
                        think this gets it done

Comment

Bleeker, Thank you.

Curious what you used to define "blowout" win?

Comment

So breaking things down further to:

Away in the second half of the season

1-4 ATS

Against the Pats

Comment

Jim here's bleekers thing with some different margins

p:DW and pp:DW and D and p:margin>14, 21,28

Comment

Working...
                              X