MNF...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MNF...

I see you are one of those who need visual sensation ....

computer monitor now is up to 8K ... 7680 x 4320.... are you still using 720p ?

now before you get excited... just because you have a 8k monitor doesn't mean shit ... you need a video driver that can process the signal aka(high resolution video card) .... a good one start at 1K and goes as high as 4K
    Last edited by nba_trends; 12-07-2020, 09:02 PM.

Comment

You ugly at 720p so why would I want to see you in 8K?

Comment

sorry man... I'm taking... aka not available

Comment

Took a shot at more under... u51.5

Comment

oh man ... why ? if they take it on live line... you are 80% aka fuck if they take it .... been there done that dude

ok ... think about it this way.... when they post the live line... they already predict what you are going to do... if you pick the right one the line will flash...aka line change or do some shit trying to reject your bet... if they take it right away... you are fuck

it seem like when they post live line... they have to have an ideal what the outcome going to be ... otherwise they would be fuck big time... once in a while they do get fuck too .... but not to offend.... sometime I figure it out and say.. fuck it and pound it... and what do they do ? I have over limit my live bet ... what the fuck... I lose 1K and when I win 300 they say over limit... someone is being fuck and it ain't them

wait... you are a expert at live line... gezz ... but it doesn't hurt to refresh my memories
            Last edited by nba_trends; 12-07-2020, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Damn, that SF TD was too quick!

Comment

Hey, don't jinx me...

Comment

Okay, gonna take a hit on those unders...

Comment

Wait, I've got new life!

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
                      oh man ... why ? if they take it on live line... you are 80% aka fuck if they take it .... been there done that dude

ok ... think about it this way.... when they post the live line... they already predict what you are going to do... if you pick the right one the line will flash...aka line change or do some shit trying to reject your bet... if they take it right away... you are fuck

it seem like when they post live line... they have to have an ideal what the outcome going to be ... otherwise they would be fuck big time... once in a while they do get fuck too .... but not to offend.... sometime I figure it out and say.. fuck it and pound it... and what do they do ? I have over limit my live bet ... what the fuck... I lose 1K and when I win 300 they say over limit... someone is being fuck and it ain't them

wait... you are a expert at live line... gezz ... but it doesn't hurt to refresh my memories
                      Wow man, you really into conspiracy theories... so you saying if they take it you lose and if you make the right choice it is rejected? WOW! So this is fixed more than the NBA?

You should do Live video and post on youtube to expose them! BTW, do you believe in UFO's?

Comment

Yes! False start...

Comment

Shit! If there's one thing I've learned, if losing team is driving down 2 scores with little time left, winning team will let them score. Just like that Sea/Phi game!

Comment

yes my online live line is very sharp.... they are aka tight... I'm a fast learner too and it is harder now but once upon a time ... they got me good

Comment

Bruh, we still talking about Live Lines?

Comment

Working...
                              X