MNF ~NFL~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF ~NFL~

YTD 35-38 -13.8 BLACK SUNDAY kicked my ass!!

Steelers-6(x3) FBTeam will come in and play tough, I probably would have taken them but for how sloppy the Steelers played 5 days ago and Tomlin lit their ass up about it..... The FBT Last played a decent Qb 3 games back against the Lions and the Lions lit them up in the air..24 for 33 276 yards and 3 tds...I look for Ben to have a big day...

Re: MNF ~NFL~

two weeks ago the westgate contest went 0-5 in the contest now this week so far they are 3-0 still two pending..... on average the top 5 ytd is 28-20-1 .... so around 50% ..... so what am I getting at ... I got a feeling they will go 5-0 ... yes ... unfucking 5-0 just to fuck the public.... so I will coat them the first one and if they lose I will double up on the last one..... they have #1-5 in order as SF,Cle,Indy,Was,LArams.... I say take Washington and if you don't feel comfortable you can buy it up to 7.... later man... not sure if you call this stats but I seen this before way back and got fuck by it so that is why I remember it well

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
        two weeks ago the westgate contest went 0-5 in the contest now this week so far they are 3-0 still two pending..... on average the top 5 ytd is 28-20-1 .... so around 50% ..... so what am I getting at ... I got a feeling they will go 5-0 ... yes ... unfucking 5-0 just to fuck the public.... so I will coat them the first one and if they lose I will double up on the last one..... they have #1-5 in order as SF,Cle,Indy,Was,LArams.... I say take Washington and if you don't feel comfortable you can buy it up to 7.... later man... not sure if you call this stats but I seen this before way back and got fuck by it so that is why I remember it well
        I watch The Steelers every week, They are in my market and I quit Direct TV a couple years ago, The FBT will come ready to battle, This entirely is if Pittsburgh show up the same, I think they will, Tomlin lit their ass after all the sloppy play last game, The Steelers will show up today and the talent gap is pretty big....Steelers get the cover...

Comment

yes... they are good that is why they are 11-0.... they are undefeaded at home 5-0 and washington suck on the road ... so they are going to fucking lose for sure... the line should be going up not down man.... even at 7.5 or 8 or 9 people still take them... but at 6 or 6.5 ... man they are going to pound it... it make no sense this line... I smell a sucker bet like the KC game... later and you are right they are good so this could be one of those kahuna balls bet

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
            yes... they are good that is why they are 11-0.... they are undefeaded at home 5-0 and washington suck on the road ... so they are going to fucking lose for sure... the line should be going up not down man.... even at 7.5 or 8 or 9 people still take them... but at 6 or 6.5 ... man they are going to pound it... it make no sense this line... I smell a sucker bet like the KC game... later and you are right they are good so this could be one of those kahuna balls bet
            Money drove it down.....Vegas has light bills to pay and Vegas does a good job of keeping them paid......

Comment

2nd half

Steelers + 1/2 -120...x3.... ya gotta be kidding me...

Comment

Just woke up...

Comment

Tomlin sucks

Comment

Working...
                  X