sunday 12/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday 12/13

time zone = P and o:time zone = E and H and -1 >= wins - o:wins >= -2 and day != Saturday and week > 12 and streak!= -2

breakdown query later or anybody else welcome to do it..in a bit of a rush

1-15 (-14.12)

against lv

indy-2.5

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-07-2020, 12:39 PM. Reason: corrected query
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: sunday 12/13

week > 12 and time zone = P and o:time zone = E and H and -1 >= wins - o:wins >= -2 and day != Saturday and streak != -2

Sunday late season pacific team not on a 2-game losing streak hosting eastern team who have 1-2 more wins than them are 1-15 ATS (pertains to Raiders this week....Chargers were in this spot yesterday)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
        week > 12 and time zone = P and o:time zone = E and H and -1 >= wins - o:wins >= -2 and day != Saturday and streak != -2

Sunday late season pacific team not on a 2-game losing streak hosting eastern team who have 1-2 more wins than them are 1-15 ATS (pertains to Raiders this week....Chargers were in this spot yesterday)
        just add not on a saturday..I noticed it had the pats yesterday (fading chargers) also..thanks rolltide
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

I noticed I mistakenly started off the query with week 10 but later put week 12..it doesn't affect the output and we are talking it starts week 13..rolltide has it correct in his
          Last edited by bleeker; 12-07-2020, 12:36 PM.

Comment

7 double digit covers from 1993-2000 and 3 of those by 20+..10 year hiatus and 7 more modest covers until yesterday's blowout win by the pats..think it's a good sign when a system stays quiet for a long period and then continues to work for a lengthy string of games afterwards

Comment

13 <= week <= 15 and losses = 1 and p:HW and site = away and F and total <54

the streak part won't transfer

week 13-15..
              1 loss team..
              away favorite..
              previous home win..
              opp not on a 5+ game losing streak..
              opp not on a 4+ game win streak..
              total <54

0-16 (-9.12)

fade kc

mia +7

Last edited by bleeker; 12-12-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Comment

11<= week <= 14 and time zone =P and o:time zone =E and H and 2.5>=line >=-2.5 and total >34

week 11-14..
                  west coast team..
                  home..
                  opp east coast team..
                  <3 pt fav or <3 pt dog..
                  total >34

1-15 (-11.06)

fade lac

lost to pats 45-0 last week with this system

atl +1

Last edited by bleeker; 12-13-2020, 09:50 AM.

Comment

been most active in week 14

Comment

Great work bleeker

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                        Great work bleeker
                        thanks thomas

Comment

pull off a few things and 1 cover in 21 and that was by 0.5 point.

against steelers and chiefs

8-13-0 (-5.43, 38.1%)
                          1-18-2 (-9.02, 5.3%) avg line: -3.6 +6: 9-11-1 (45.0%) -6: 0-21-0 (0.0%) +10: 12-7-2 (63.2%) -10: 0-21-0 (0.0%)
                          8-12-1 (-2.90, 40.0%) avg total: 44.1 +6: 4-17-0 (19.0%) -6: 11-9-1 (55.0%) +10: 3-18-0 (14.3%) -10: 16-5-0 (76.2%)
                          25.7 110.0 33.2 214.6 20.6 1.7 3.8 5.5 3.6 4.9 17.9
                          28.6 119.6 32.1 214.0 20.2 1.2 6.3 5.9 4.3 6.8 23.3
                          Last edited by rolltide; 12-13-2020, 10:03 AM.

Comment

nice roll tide..similar to mine and adds pitt

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                              nice roll tide..similar to mine and adds pitt
                              as a fade..gotta be carefull lol

Comment

Working...
                              X