Week 13 by the Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 13 by the Drop

Was sitting in a bar yesterday and the guy next to me was talking about what he was betting this weekend. His top picks yesterday were Wisconsin and BYU. Both losers. I gave him Bama and LSU TT Under. Both winners. Today he was huge on Houston and Cleveland. ???

Tennessee Titans -4
    Way too many people on the Brownies and their running game. Last time I checked, Tenny has a pretty good running game and a better qb.

Indianapolis Colts -3
    I could see the Texans pull an upset but they can't run the ball a lick. Its all on Watson and now he's lost his deep threat Fuller. The guy is a stud but he can't do it all by himself.

New Orleans Saints -2.5
    Tons of people picking the Saints to stumble here. I'm no Taysom Hill fan but I am a fan of Alvin Kamara and the Saint's defense. A couple of weeks ago these 2 played and Matt Ryan threw 2 picks and was sacked 8 times. Another team that cannot run the rock and suck in the redzone. You can point to the thrashing of the Raiders last week but even in that one with 5 turnovers, ATL still had 6 fgs.

LA Rams TT Over 24.5
    The last 6 times these 2 have met the Rams scored 33, 32, 34, 31, 34, 31. I'll bite.

6 pt teaser
    Jacksonville Jaguars +16
    LV Raiders/Jets Over 41

The Vikings have beaten one team this year by more than 10. The Lions with Stafford throwing 2 picks.
    Carr and the Raiders scored 6pts last week. Gruden was a little pissed with that effort. If the Jets are gonna win one, this might be their best chance.

GL

Re: Week 13 by the Drop

Keep us posted on that guy?s picks going forward! Cash cow!!

Comment

Looking good life, gl

Comment

Nice day, life. Congrats!

Comment

....... Broncos or Chief oh mighty one ?

Comment

That?s a nice day right there

But if ya can?t pick the winner of SNF, what good are ya?

Comment

Hey that's a five game sweeper, smartypants.

Tell the guy at the bar to post over here. We need fade material.

Comment

it doesn't hurt to ask ? I got them broncos +7.5 ( 1h) to test the water

also like over 25.5 1h too

Comment

Working...
                X