Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday ~NFL~

YTD 33-33 -4.5

Ravens+10'(3 units) 1st off RG3 is a upgrade over Jackson..Lamar Jackson was responsible for 4 turnovers last time and one was a pick 6....I cant remember a game last week But I remember RG3 coming into Pittsburg in his 1st year and he shredded them as a underdog, Cant Remember if the Skins won that game but I think they did.... Last Year RG3 played them and won Big.....Now the Team has Cooties,My Guess is the Steelers players are very worried about catching Cooties from them then have their direct attention on playing, I know I would be concerned...

The Steelers have COVID-19 issues of their own, with defensive end Stephon Tuitt and starting running back James Conner among the four players who will not play..The Ravens have a Great secondary 10 1/2 is just to much.. I may be wrong but I can see the Steelers coming out Flat,,,The Ravans wont be flat, Very Important game for them...
    Last edited by JUSTWINBABY; 12-02-2020, 11:06 AM.

Re: Wednesday ~NFL~

I'm riding with you on the ravens... lets just win baby!

Comment

2nd half

Ravens+5'(2 units) I was kinda shocked it was this high.... Balt O line playing alot better then expected...

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X