week >3..
    not playing central time zone team..
    not dogs >=7..
    total >35

16-0 (13.09)

head-scratcher

sea -6.5

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    Last edited by bleeker; 11-29-2020, 08:58 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: monday

also kind of ironic (but really little significance imo) that the biggest blowout of the sample is this match-up in 2005
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      also kind of ironic (but really little significance imo) that the biggest blowout of the sample is this match-up in 2005

Ironic indeed bleeker and a 42-0 shitkickin no less

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
        Ironic indeed bleeker and a 42-0 shitkickin no less
        I'm admittedly a little shaky on the logic of leaving out a time zone but it is quite remarkable that this oddball system comes up with a past matchup of tonight's teams as it's biggest blowout..streak shouldn't end on this game..oh shit did I just say that lol

Comment

And out loud no less LOL. Pinny down to -6 -110 right now and I don't know what that means for us but I like the Hawks to take care of that line myself (out loud no less), lol. The problem I see here is Seattles D is a fukin sieve this year @28.9 points against average but strangely 6.6 dpp/100, those two numbers don't usually go together.

Comment

Jeez bleeker the more I look at this game through stats for differing time periods and sites etc the more I think this line is not good with the numbers their D gives up. I'm still undecided now, lol and I'm thinking an over may be the way to go, yikes

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
              Jeez bleeker the more I look at this game through stats for differing time periods and sites etc the more I think this line is not good with the numbers their D gives up. I'm still undecided now, lol and I'm thinking an over may be the way to go, yikes
              Thomas, I am about 1 hr south of Philly stadium, and it been pouring all day here up and down the East Coast. as of 4PM eastern time, it stopped and sky is clear. Don't expect any more heavy rain coming.

current line now sitting at 48.5 down from 53, and starting to inched up.

these line doesn't make sense??

O/U is 49 -105
              SEA TT O29.5 +115 U29.5 -110
              PHI TT O23.5 +115 U23.5 -110

both TT add up to 53

Comment

note to my email group this morning followed up by a guy who is a big eagles fan

to me there's only one choice tonight if you want to bet the game and it's laying points with Seattle. not only several great league-wide systems but they're talking about playing Jalen Hurts a lot tonight. Hurts is a 1st option QB...if his 1st guy is open he throws, if not he takes off running. And of course when Wentz is playing he's a turnover machine

Seattle:
                39-4 ATS Thanksgiving week system that I sent out on Wednesday
                41-4 ATS against a home dog off away loss against a team that is excellent on offense
                24-5 ATS Pacific team playing east as a fav or small dog

negative is this will be a HUGE public play and might be open to a backdoor but Philly can only cover against other garbage division teams. Non-Div they are 2-8 ATS L10 with last one a crazy backdoor cover after losing 24-3 in 4th quarter vs Baltimore last month. I think we will see this come back to -5.5 or even -5 ... started at -3.5 and bet up to -6

other way you can go is 6pt teaser with Seattle win and Pgh/Balt u47.5 ... RG3 isn't scoring 20 on Pitt and I think Balt's defense keeps Pitt u24

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

I have seattle -5. The eagles are a mess. Lane Johnson is out for the year, Jason Peters is starting at RG and was questionable to play all week, Kelce can barely move his right arm after injuring it last week, and Matt Pryor is also terrible at RT. Peters is probably one of the worst OL in the league at this point of his career. Wentz has no confidence and, as Keith mentioned, is on his way to the bench without a massive improvement. I don't think Doug really wants to play Hurts too much tonight and if he does it will mean the eagles are getting killed and will also be a last ditch move to save his job.

The defense has been okay, I guess. The d-line is the strongest unit on the team and are typically strong against the run but the LB's are the worst in the league and I cannot see this secondary doing well against Wilson, Metcalf, and Lockett. Robey-Coleman will have to play the nickel tonight and he stinks. Avonte Maddox is only good in the slot but has to play outside CB and this looks like a nightmare matchup for him. Slay may be fine and I wonder if he'll shadow Metcalf, but if he does Lockett should destroy his matchup. To win or cover, the eagles will need to score some points and this offense has done absolutely nothing to show they can score and hang with a good offensive team. Turnovers would be the only way this game is close.

FYI - these teams have played in each of the last four years with seattle winning all of them by a combined 41 points, the eagles haven't scored more than 15 in any game, and Doug has never beaten Seattle as a head coach

Comment

Comment

Damn, for whatever reason I thought that they postpone the Baltimore game so that Jackson would be able to play🤦*♂️
                    I teased Balt +16' which may still win but now I don't feel so good about it. And now my book has the game of the board...🤨

Comment

Working...
                    X