WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?

All three QBs on the Broncos' roster, including Drew Lock, have been ruled ineligible to play in Week 12 against the Saints.
    Lock, Brett Rypien and Blake Bortles were sent on home Saturday for contact tracing purposes after the league reviewed practice footage and deemed the trio were not wearing masks around COVID positive Jeff Driskel. ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Broncos will not forfeit, despite not having a quarterback on their active roster or practice squad. Royce Freeman has been tagged as the team's "emergency quarterback," but it will be fascinating to see how the team calls Sunday's game

Re: WTF?

Line has moved to -14

Comment

That's crazy they wouldn't postpone the game at least until Tuesday.
      Not sure what the Covid protocol is to clear free agents.
      There are plenty of QB free agents out there.
      I guess Denver probably doesn't care. Since they will be looking for a QB next season anyways.

Comment

I heard John Elway was trying to find his old uniform to see if it still fit.
        But how do they PP Balt/ Pitt and not Denver?
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Joe I don't see how the league can justify playing this game tomorrow.
          How did 3 QBS not expose other players to it.

Comment

I read that the league had informed teams prior to the season, that they would not PP games for a lack of players in the same position, or something. Maybe they want to start ignoring a Positive test and contact tracing to get the season in. Yet, they moved the Balt game to Tuesday. As with ALL politicians there is very little common sense applied to any of their solutions. Play Ball with what ya got, I guess.
            Money won is twice as nice as money earned
            Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
              I read that the league had informed teams prior to the season, that they would not PP games for a lack of players in the same position, or something. Maybe they want to start ignoring a Positive test and contact tracing to get the season in. Yet, they moved the Balt game to Tuesday. As with ALL politicians there is very little common sense applied to any of their solutions. Play Ball with what ya got, I guess.
              The NFL doesn't care about this game. Otherwise it would have been postponed.

Comment

Good one...lol..... It's a must win game for Taysom Hill and his wish coming true.... j/k
                Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
                I heard John Elway was trying to find his old uniform to see if it still fit.
                But how do they PP Balt/ Pitt and not Denver?

Comment

Working...
                X