Stinkin' Week 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stinkin' Week 12

That gimme TD cost me a little under money but I happy it worked out for you...

Comment

Ok awesome work Jim. I want to personally thank u for allowing the cream to rise to the top. I am now ?The Mooosh?
      Keep em going mucky d

Comment

Hey, don't spill that beer, dollars!

///

Add Wednesday:

Baltimore is a wounded dog limping into Pittsburgh. Robert Griffin III hasn't had a fastball since Obama was elected for the first time. He's the QB. Both their centers are out. A rookie will take over there. Their leading receiver, Willie Snead is out. Their All Pro tight end, Andrews is out. Their lead running back, Ingrahm is out. How are they gonna score? A bunch of their defensive guys are also out or dinged up.

Pitt loses their starting RB, Connors, and a backup tackle. Their big loss will be defensive end, Stephon Tuitt, but with RG III as the Balty QB, I think Pitt can overcome the loss of Tuitt. What's still intact is the Steelers point grabbing passing attack with Big Ben, the least sacked starting QB in the league, and his stable of super receivers, Diontae Johnson, JuJu Smith-Schuster, and super rook, Chase Claypool.

It's a big number to lay with Pitt but I don't see how the Ravens stay in this game.

Pitt -10' -104 (vs Balty)
        Balty / Pitt Under 42' -104

Comment

Originally posted by jerryslowball View Post
          Ok awesome work Jim. I want to personally thank u for allowing the cream to rise to the top. I am now ?The Mooosh?
          Keep em going mucky d
          haha

Mucky D

Comment

well a push is a win .... right ?
            Last edited by nba_trends; 12-02-2020, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X