Thanksgiving games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thanksgiving games

guys ... I remember asking thomas to post thankgiving results for Detroit, Dallas and Baltimore for the last 5 years or so.... if I remember correctly Detroit suck on thanksgiving right ? thanks again ...

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
      guys ... I remember asking thomas to post thankgiving results for Detroit, Dallas and Baltimore for the last 5 years or so.... if I remember correctly Detroit suck on thanksgiving right ? thanks again ...
      here's last 9...click on the team link to see individual games

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
      Last edited by bleeker; 11-24-2020, 05:52 AM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

when dal favored by <5 or dog it gets ugly

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          interesting but not enough for a final play..yet

thanksgiving games
          previous coming off a bye
          previous over by >9

0-2 (-25.75)

fade boys

with only 2 games you want balanced margins (26,25.5)

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          when dal favored by <5 or dog it gets ugly

not a bad combo

Comment

🔵 the wagons ▶️ of year

Ravens 20xl

Comment

Showing 1 to 2 of 2 entries

Click through the team on the right to see results

oops I see bleeker already got that above. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                Maybe this will help you Chaz or others:

To get the month
                `date`[4:6]

So, to check if the month is January,
                `date`[4:6]='01'

To get the day of the month
                `date`[6:8]

To check for the 25th of the month
                `date`[6:8]='25'

To get the year
                `date`[0:4]

So to check is the year is 2008
                `date`[0:4]='2008'

jan 1 - jan 3 games

101<=int(str(date)[-4:])<=103 and D and season>=2013

You can also use int to convert the string to an integer

So, if you want to check if it's the 15th of the month or later
                int(`date`[6:8])>=15
                wild stuff...thanks for posting

i see vern has decided to be the official forum cunt and fuck with everyone's threads...that's terrific, really fantastic. should have known when some twat posts a goodbye note like a rejected 13YO girl

Comment

Touche Bama. My bad. I just think the ravens are about to open up a can. Actually trying to help since I'm pretty dialed in to nfl this year.

No harm intended..

Comment

trollboy, here's a site where you'll be appreciated... http://www.therxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108

make sure you publicly declare your departure and then post more than you did before your you ahemm "left" which will enhance your rxforum persona

I'm passing along the historical significance of Baltimore's situation this week, nothing more and nothing less

fn child
                    Last edited by rolltide; 11-24-2020, 06:07 PM.

Comment

U guys are tighter than dicks hatband around here. Thanks for the tip. The winners will be posted there as well...

I think u should bet pit xxxxxxxl

😘

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
                        wild stuff...thanks for posting

i see vern has decided to be the official forum cunt and fuck with everyone's threads...that's terrific, really fantastic. should have known when some twat posts a goodbye note like a rejected 13YO girl

Not that I need to get involved

But you are reading Vern wrong, he is just giving his view of the game not trying to stir shit up

I?ve been on forums with Vern for years, great guy, he means no harm

I?ve never understood why stuff is taken so personally on these forums

I appreciate all of your queries and data, lot of valuable info here

Also like hearing Verns opinion on everything from football to wine and damn sure that steakhouse he sent me to in Orlando years ago!

Comment

rt not sure what that distasteful reply was about, the guy just said what he thought about the game, it wasn't disparaging in any way or inferring that you were wrong or to contradict. If you don't want him to post his opinion in your posts you could just ask and he'll move on I'm sure but I'm sorry that was an insulting and uncalled for post.

Comment

Also like hearing Verns opinion on everything from football to wine and damn sure that steakhouse he sent me to in Orlando years ago!
                            fuck vern coach how about that steakhouse I sent you too in New Orleans, LOL

Haha didn't see your post about vern before mine Darryl or I wouldn't have said anything and let the shit hit your fan, lol

Comment

I?m with you on the Ravens, Vern.
                              Being so close to a taxi cab 🚕 is hard to ignore.

Originally posted by vern View Post
                              Touche Bama. My bad. I just think the ravens are about to open up a can. Actually trying to help since I'm pretty dialed in to nfl this year.

No harm intended..

Comment

Why is that close to a taxi play DSH ?

Comment

Working...
                                X