Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NFL!

YTD 25-27 (-9.3)

Eagles+2'(3 units)I thought about the ML but this appears to me to be a tight one, cold and rain so I can see a one point game one way or another though I lean on the eagles winning this..I'm ignoring last weeks Terrible showing against the Giants,The team was FLAT! The Eagles haven't been good emerging from a bye under head coach Doug Pederson and are now 1-4 in his five seasons including the Giant game last week.

Doug Petterson is a moron, let me first say that lol,But The Eagles are getting healthy, especially on the O line,Miles Sanders is a game changer,Miles Sanders was outstanding as a pass-catcher last season,The Browns rank 31st in coverage against running backs, according to Football Outsiders. This would be a good game to get Sanders going. The Eagles? next four games after this one are against the Seahawks, Packers, Saints and Cardinals so they really need this one.

Myles Garret is out for the Browns ,That is a Biggie! The Brown last 4 games have produced 7-37-6-10 points on offense... With todays weather dont look for alot of Brownie points again, This is gonna be a tight , most likely ugly Game, The Eagles have a great advantage in such a game, They are #1 in opponent penalty yards per game..Browns are 21st...They are #1 in Team opponent penalties per game(7.7) Browns are 18th(5.6) In a tight ugly game this matters...I just dont see the Browns as a 7-3 team, And the Eagles are way better then their record.

Re: Sunday NFL!

Comment

2nd half

Eagles- 1/2 x2

Comment

Wentz ...This guy is not even a bench warmer 2nd stringer in the NFL....Horrible!

Pack +1(4 units)

Comment

Raiders+7'(4 units) This spread is excessive!

Comment

2nd half

Raiders+6+105 x2

Comment

Working...
            X