lil bit of a dig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil bit of a dig

lost my big play on the hogs yesterday over lsu. sorta of a bad beat to be honest but an L just the same. got a lil back with liberty & rutgers. God harbough sucks...

ok so today here is what vern's crystal goblet sees thru the ink purple liquid swirling around in it. last night it was this one, can u say delish?

Renieri Brunello Di Montalcino | Total Wine & More

-600 to start the day

lets hop right in with

broncos 12xl - time for tua and the finz to wake up. this is the dolphinz were talking about, the MIAMI dolphins. headed into mile high. to face a team with their season on the line. i just think we gonna find a sizeable point spread victory in this one & it aint gonna be what the experts think. EZ PEAZY walk to the window here.

skins 8xl - mfkin skins d line is legit. joe wheel barrow is still green. this one could get ugly. gimme the home team who @ 2-7 is still in major contention in their division (jesus H). cinci is not. they are toast and it wil show today

falcons 5xl - who the fk strts tayson hill over jaemis? too late to undue the damage that puts in winston's largely vacant head. if and when he comes in, i expect at least one pick 6. would of been on saints had they not gonbe batshit crazy with that move, stupid

jags 3xl not sure why
    chargers 3xl not sure why

mon night huge xl game for vern if up.. stay tuned & fill up your goblets! its almost 730am here in horse country, time to drinK!
    Last edited by vern; 11-22-2020, 06:47 AM.

Re: lil bit of a dig

LSU struggled to beat Ark. WTF happened to the champs? I guess a win is a win.

Good luck today. Love the Skins and Jags today. Love TB tomorrow too, FWIW. Enjoy that horse country. It IS beautiful. Bottoms up!

Comment

Increase dirty bird to 8xl

Comment

Ridley back
        Lattimore out

Cha ching

Comment

GL $$$$

Comment

And the brownies 5xl

Run forest run

Comment

And under 5 more

Comment

Comment

2 many fkin games played i know better but that goddamn egg nog and apple bourbon gets me f'd up every time.

got cowboys & colts 5 ea late in addition to den 12

still above water somehow lets get after it!

Comment

I mean goddamn if u want to win in NFL. U fkin take what vern takes. I am murdering the man this year in big kids game. Book is fuck. Goona have to change phones again so he will pick up!

I'm going pay man I swear I'm gonna do it.

25 cents per play from now on . Sorry guys but it has to be this way. No more plays unless u send me some potato chip $. I travel alot. Can't never find no quarters

Fk college son of a bitch throwing away $

Comment

You're crushin' them grapes, brother. Keep purple dancing.

Comment

What a day! Ruffles or Lays?

Comment

Working...
                        X