Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old scoop hammer steamin wille Beaman hold yer nose pick of the month

Vern
    Love it bro tater chip. Let’s get them . I know I should post more but just don’t have the time . Love it post and u have made me cash. That’s why I wanted u back ... let’s kill the man . Or burn him .. Lol

Comment

Yep seen them in Saskatoon couple years back on your recommendation I might add vern loved it. Also another guy you turned me onto was Joe Bonamassa, he played a small venue show here, fanfuckintastic !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQWq-qeqlPo

Comment

lot of good moves there canuck.

and thanks for the words fire. you have been winning if you been on my nfl this year - i am smoking that man in the adult game this year. usually win nfl but lose college so i just dont play much college anymore. took me a while to connect that dot but i am from the south

Comment

i was at this one thomas...

and i knew what this was then in the moment. wait for warrens second solo and you will understand

old clapton tune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6SGVBL-I1I

Comment

perhaps this final one will convince any remaining non believers out there if any could still possibly exist..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07rT1t2hkDU

maybe the best moment of the 8 dark years not 2 long ago..

good job barry. u got one right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07rT1t2hkDU

Comment

A forum with no vern???? What?s the point! 😀

Welcome back? I didn?t even know you were gone until today.

You do hate Tua! Must be a carry over from the college game! 😜

Comment

Great song . I’m on Seattle big .... Good luck . Hate going against Thomas but it’s a know brainer. Russell will Kivk ass tonight .

Comment

coffee and cigs on this wet am in horse country (just N of louisville KY).

beautiful area, beautiful song here by my man warren w and assist from alicia and the guys

enjoy

Warren Haynes Band - Soulshine - YouTube

Comment

one more for the road.. sometimes the cover is better than the original - several come to mind but this one clearly stands out.

my favorite band for at least a decade - this was the powerhouse lineup in my opinion. from about 2007-11 something like that. luther is a goddamn axe master. gorman a drum savant, rich the brooding composer/ and chris the showman all the girls desired. they should of quit in 2011 believe me they were at the mountain top then.

try this one on holmesez.. best play it loud

The Black Crowes - Oh Sweet Nuthin' - YouTube

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X