Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF

YTD 24-26 -7.7

Bears+4 -120 x3....The Bears May just surprise tonight, First off, Cousins is 0-9 in his career on Monday nights, which is the worst record of any quarterback in NFL history.? That definitely is in his head, I think the Bears can shut down Cook and make Cousins beat them is the game plan here..They shut down Derrick Henry last week, 21/68 for a 3.23 avg.. The Bears offense may do very well tonight, The Vikings defense stinks...Vikes OC Kubiak is 1-8-1 su vs Pagano's defense..The Vikings struggle with big, physical receivers and Allen Robinson could eat in this game.

Some Positives for the Bears offense tonight, Nagy has given up play calling duties to Bill Lazor....Former Pro Bowl running back Lamar Miller?s comeback bid begins Monday.The Bears plan to promote Miller from their practice squad Monday...center Cody Whitehair, who was sidelined by a calf injury Oct. 26 then tested positive for coronavirus the following week. Nagy is hopeful the Bears would be able to activate him from the reserve/COVID-19 list in time to play Monday.

Since Mike Zimmer became the head coach, Minnesota is 2-18-1 outdoors against a team with a winning record and 5-15-1 ATS in those games.

Cousins is 0-9 in his career on Monday nights

Cousins has gone 0-3 against Chicago

Re: MNF

Holy fuk Bob that's some good info there and I'm gonna go ahead and bet that right now just on your post

Comment

Solid info. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
        Holy fuk Bob that's some good info there and I'm gonna go ahead and bet that right now just on your post
        Yeah.. I need to quit being so dam lazy on capping the games....

Comment

Comment

Who's QB for the Bears tonight? Foles?

Comment

Yep

Comment

okay I guess I'm on dem Bears tonight...

Comment

I guess ? there was a saying if you are not sure ... don't do a fucking thing ... we got half time coming

Comment

My Bears look good so at HT (Min -1.5 / 21) I guess I won't do a fucking thing!

Comment

yeah ..... I'm totally lost at half time now ... have no ideal what to do ... using the coin now

ok ... I'm chasing now ... taking over 21... seem too fk easy too ...

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
                        yeah ..... I'm totally lost at half time now ... have no ideal what to do ... using the coin now

ok ... I'm chasing now ... taking over 21... seem too fk easy too ...

Comment

Don't fergot, Bears get the ball...

Comment

Total 21' now...

Comment

what was the saying... those that laugh last laugh the hardest and those that cry will be crying a lot more

Comment

Working...
                              X