• Show
Clear All

• monday

monday..
    division home dogs..
    more wins than opponent

0-3 (-21.17)

fade chi (not a final play)

kind of amazed this situation has happened so infrequently considering this database goes back over 30 years..BTW in all 3 of these games it was a 1 win differential while this of course is 2

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: monday

system 2 (non-commital)

MNF and streak = -3 and DIV and site = home and surface = grass and season >1995

monday..
    division..
    home..
    grass
    3 game losing streak..

0-7 o/u (-11.21)

1 ot would add a point to avg margin..largest favorite (8.5) was one of the smaller margins (kind of odd for a team on a 3 game bad streak)..others 5/6 are double digit unders..this match up in 2016 one of the games..could see myself on this one but not committing

also avg line and total very close to tonight's which I like

Last edited by bleeker; 11-16-2020, 08:37 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      system 2 (non-commital)

MNF and streak = -3 and DIV and site = home and surface = grass and season >1995

monday..
      division..
      home..
      grass
      3 game losing streak..

0-7 o/u (-11.21)

1 ot would add a point to avg margin..largest favorite (8.5) was one of the smaller margins (kind of odd for a team on a 3 game bad streak)..others 5/6 are double digit unders..this match up in 2016 one of the games..could see myself on this one but not committing

also avg line and total very close to tonight's which I like

the query on the sdql you-tube channel was a 13-0 favoring chi but also had them going under in their last 6 games with much bigger margins..another situation where if you exclude the biggest favorite all are double digit unders..pretty interesting how record-wise its very similar to my other system

chi under 44

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
          thanks Champlin

about to post the side

Comment

hate doing side and total in a game but number's too good on what I consider a very clean system

DIV and HD and MNF and 9<=week<=12 and streak >-7 and season >1991

mnf..
            div..
            home dog..
            week 9-12..
            haven't lost 7+ games in a row..

1-13 (-13.96)

fade chi

min -3

Comment

Good luck, bleeker. I'm with ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                Good luck, bleeker. I'm with ya.
                thanks michelangelo

Comment

I don't know about all these query stuff... I'm sure I can do it old school... I mean if it is past two years it might be obsolete since we might have different player ...so thus different results... kinda nice to know but to me it is information overload if you know what I mean... I only care the last two game they played and what was the results... any turnovers... penalties... etc ... then after all these data crunching .... I grab my coin and flip it is the only way to be sure you know.... I mean the lines now is so tight that the odds maker already account for everything... injuries.. rain... snow.... and I know for sure that my coin give me 50/50 chance ... better than most expert capper I know
                  .... anyway .... GL ! still waiting for Perry picks so I can fade .... he better than 50/50 ... he more like 60/40 .... wait ... I mean coat tail ...

Comment

This line opened with Minn +1.5 now it’s Minn -3.5, what’s that telling you?

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
                      I don't know about all these query stuff... I'm sure I can do it old school... I mean if it is past two years it might be obsolete since we might have different player ...so thus different results... kinda nice to know but to me it is information overload if you know what I mean... I only care the last two game they played and what was the results... any turnovers... penalties... etc ... then after all these data crunching .... I grab my coin and flip it is the only way to be sure you know.... I mean the lines now is so tight that the odds maker already account for everything... injuries.. rain... snow.... and I know for sure that my coin give me 50/50 chance ... better than most expert capper I know
                      .... anyway .... GL ! still waiting for Perry picks so I can fade .... he better than 50/50 ... he more like 60/40 .... wait ... I mean coat tail ...

these are not team trends so players don't matter

Comment

wait a minute.... maybe he waiting for me to post so he can fade ???? .... ok here goes ... give me the humans being Vikings to win over the animal too.....

so I did look at it and it seem on Monday night... dog at home lose most of the time.... ok ... sound legit to me ...good luck $$$$

Comment

thanks and same to you..as it says in post 1,this is the 1st time there's ever been a monday division home dog with more than 1 win then there opponent

Comment

Mike Zimmer's teams on grass (never get your team stoned before a game) vs. a team with a winning record:

2-14-1 (-7.35, 12.5%)
                            4-12-1 (-4.24, 25.0%)
                            Ok, so Zimmer's teams are not good outdoors, but one of those SU and ATS wins was against GB, on grass in week 8 of this year. Maybe this team is different? What if Zimmer's team was also a favorite?

0-4-1 (-10.40, 0.0%)
                            0-5-0 (-12.80, 0.0%)
                            SDQL

Comment

still like what I have but excellent query omar

Comment

Working...
                              X