No announcement yet.

Anyone else have to go on lock down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone else have to go on lock down?

Our local government here in Harris County (Houston, Tx.) wants badly to shut everything down, as of now our governor has not allowed it, but he has proven to be a coward before so i'm expecting it soon. Gonna cripple thousands of small businesses that are barely surviving now, it's bullshit

And yes, I know fully the Virus is real. I'm going to bury one of my best friends Monday (51 years old) who died with it last Monday, another old friend (haven't talked to in years) died Thursday and one of my 2 best friends right now is struggling with it. So yea, I know it's real....so are our freedoms

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
      Our local government here in Harris County (Houston, Tx.) wants badly to shut everything down, as of now our governor has not allowed it, but he has proven to be a coward before so i'm expecting it soon. Gonna cripple thousands of small businesses that are barely surviving now, it's bullshit

And yes, I know fully the Virus is real. I'm going to bury one of my best friends Monday (51 years old) who died with it last Monday, another old friend (haven't talked to in years) died Thursday and one of my 2 best friends right now is struggling with it. So yea, I know it's real....so are our freedoms
      I think the problem is real. What's not is how some places handle it.
      Here in Michigan we have a ton of bars who have zero standards. They didn't clean before the pandemic, so why would they now.
      I don't think it's right that all bars be punished for the actions of a few.
      They should have been visiting these establishments and seeing who was following rules and who wasn't.
      Shutdown the clowns that didn't listen.

My charity board of directors and I decided to not bring back our tour of comedy shows until things were at 100%
      This is again from watching venues we run ignore all the precautions.

The busiest store in our area (Meijer) has had no reported cases from customers.
      Constant cleaning, having standards and using common sense actually works.

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear that BT and I hope your one best friend that is struggling with it now fully recovers. I do agree our freedoms are also at stake. While I don't know anyone personally who has died from the virus, I've heard many accounts of friends of friends/relatives who have; it's an extremely difficult time. I know a few people who have lost their businesses and are now in crippling debt, one of which committed suicide. This has been a giant struggle beyond just physical health; I'm just hoping the world can come out of this on the other side to a better place, and not one where our freedoms are a relic of the past. I will keep your friend in my thoughts and pray for a full recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by BettinMan View Post
          I'm very sorry to hear that BT and I hope your one best friend that is struggling with it now fully recovers. I do agree our freedoms are also at stake. While I don't know anyone personally who has died from the virus, I've heard many accounts of friends of friends/relatives who have; it's an extremely difficult time. I know a few people who have lost their businesses and are now in crippling debt, one of which committed suicide. This has been a giant struggle beyond just physical health; I'm just hoping the world can come out of this on the other side to a better place, and not one where our freedoms are a relic of the past. I will keep your friend in my thoughts and pray for a full recovery.
          Thanks BM. I also knew no one personally who had died until this week and then two just like that. My buddy that is struggling a bit right now keeps telling me he is fine, his wife tells a different story though and is very worried

And what you and Game say is very true. People will die from mental illness (already have) because of this. I just hate seeing our freedoms taken away without no approval from anyone other than lifelong politicians who are making millions off of this. And yes, in most places it's the few businesses who are not doing what they should that contribute to crippling other businesses. This whole episode of time needs to go away, quickly

Comment

Originally posted by BettinMan View Post
            You've nicely summed up my sentiments, BM.

A prayer for your friend's swift recovery, Daryl, and my condolences to you and anyone else who has friends or family who didn't make it.

Comment

I don't believe in conspiracy theory in politics but I'm convince more clearly now that you can rig the outcome.... once you go back you can see big tech have too much control over the media trying to persuade you but if they can't... fuck it.... they rig it.... oh well... these big pharma is playing politics too... they have the vacine long ago but don't want Trump to win... since he pushing the transparency and they will lose billions...

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
                I don't believe in conspiracy theory in politics but I'm convince more clearly now that you can rig the outcome.... once you go back you can see big tech have too much control over the media trying to persuade you but if they can't... fuck it.... they rig it.... oh well... these big pharma is playing politics too... they have the vacine long ago but don't want Trump to win... since he pushing the transparency and they will lose billions...
                And I thought you were a Yugo driving dummy.

Comment

he drives german cars. so clearly, he aint dumb. just talk funnie

Comment

Working...
                  X