Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Everyone Read. (I can see who does)

Here is an update.
    I filed a complaint with the PDR after it being suggested by ICANN to do so. This is basically to get control of my domain names from the old hosting company.
    I also believe in why wait for a problem to happen, when you can get ahead of it. I was able to secure the .org for my main charity website.
    If I don't get this resolved soon I will just get substitute domain names for all of my websites and this forum.
    I will keep everyone updated on that.

Thanks to those who donated and for the support.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
      Here is an update.
      I filed a complaint with the PDR after it being suggested by ICANN to do so. This is basically to get control of my domain names from the old hosting company.
      I also believe in why wait for a problem to happen, when you can get ahead of it. I was able to secure the .org for my main charity website.
      If I don't get this resolved soon I will just get substitute domain names for all of my websites and this forum.
      I will keep everyone updated on that.

Thanks to those who donated and for the support.
      Hope you get it all sorted without more problems, and you get what is rightfully yours.

Comment

Thanks Cains.

Thanks to all who donated so far it's a huge help.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who donated. I updated the donation link because we're switching over to another domain address https://amissionoflove.org/donate/

Comment

Working...
          X