Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF by the Drop

Let's see what we got for tonight...

Saints are a game back in their division and need a win to keep up with TB and Carolina. Both teams have injuries but it looks like the Charger's might have a bigger problem.
    After losing their All Pro center (Pouncey)a few weeks back, they are gonna be missing one whole side of their O-Line tonight. To make it worse, their swiss army knife, Ekeler is also watching this one. The Saints have been missing some secondary guys but are still good in their defensive front 7. They are top five against the run and can get in the backfield and cause problems. Chargers have guys missing on their D as well and Bosa is dealing with a triceps problem.

Brees is missing Thomas but still has plenty of toys in his toy box. Haven't seen anybody that can stop Alvin Kamara. Both teams have a bye next week so no look ahead.

Gonna be a tough situation for the rookie qb to go back to back on the road without half of his O-Line and without a legit running game to help him out. I'm gonna put my nickels on Sean Payton and old man Brees to win by 2 scores against a badly injured squad and stay in contention in their division.

New Orleans Saints -7

GL All

Re: MNF by the Drop

Good luck brother.. With ya..

Comment

I think I am fuck!
      Put in Jameis Winston

Comment

Hang in there life my ol lady has LA +7 and I can see her starting to sweat as it gets tied up here in the 4th, lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X