Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NFL

YTD 10-12 +1.0

Eagles+7(4 units)(Even) First lets get this outta the way...The Pittsburgh Steelers are undefeated through three games, but their opponents are a combined 1-11 so far in 2020. The more advanced metrics support that the Steelers’ schedule has been the easiest thus far in the NFL. The surprise bye..... [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.72)]On Wednesday, a frustrated[/COLOR] Roethlisberger told the Pittsburgh media[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.72)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.72)]that the early bye week halted his momentum.[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.72)]“The league already tried to slow it down, so I guess I am going to just start over from scratch and hope this week I didn’t take too many steps backward,” said Roethlisberger. “Just try and see how it goes this week, I guess.”[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.72)]“That is tough, especially someone like myself who was just starting to get back in the flow of things,” Ben said. “It’s not easy, but you’ve got to adjust, you’ve got to adapt and do the best that you can.”[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.72)]There were other Steelers frustrated at this surprise bye as well...[/COLOR]

The Steelers are 3-2 in home games following bye weeks under Tomlin.

Lane Johnson practiced Friday and I presume will play...

Counting the postseason, Wentz has started 39 games with Johnson as his right tackle, and 18 games without him. With Johnson on the field, Wentz has a 26-13 record, a 97.9 passer rating and a ratio of 78 touchdowns to just 20 interceptions.

Take Johnson off the field, and those numbers plummet. A 6-12 record, an 80.9 passer rating and 21 touchdowns to 17 interceptions.
    For the 1st time this year the Steelers will have some fans, about 5500... Im not sure that is a good thing for the Steelers(distraction) 5500 Certainly wont affect the Eagles...
    Me Thinks 7 points is 3-4 to many today for the Steelers to lay

Re: Sunday NFL

Like the Eagles myself. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
      Like the Eagles myself. Good luck

Comment

Comment

Colts+1(-105) 3 units....Baker is gonna see a real defense today..The Browns defense is really bad...

Comment

Comment

Eagles coaching is a bunch of wanna be's..... dumb asses..

Comment

Vikings+7 -120 x3

Comment

Working...
                X