X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 5

football units start tonight, god help me

ne/chi U44

My stuff shows me a two point TB win with 47 total points. Given the injuries on TB and the bears stout D so far I'm liking under. gl men

Re: week 5

atl/car O53 -113

score 29.65 - 26

Comment

On that over too! GL to us!

Comment

Right on Brett ! gl

Comment

Just grabbed sea/min U53.5 live after the kick off

Comment

WOW what a whirlwind ending to that as I get the under with a missed two point conversion after a 94 yd Seattle drive from their own six with a minute and change left and survived the 20 second comeback by Minny that ends with a questionable fumble. My wife had over 54.5, she was livid, god bless her. Excitement abounds when you have a big bet on things don't it, lol

Comment

Tell your wife, she shoulda got the over if it weren't for the really dumb decision Minny's coach Zimmer made to go for fourth down at Seattle's six yard line when he could have taken the gimme field goal to put his team up by eight.

That would have meant that with just about 2 minutes to go Seattle would have had to drive seventy five yards to get the TD. Then they would have had to get the 2 point conversion to just tie the game.

Instead Seattle got to drive the field (with the QB who is having an MVP year), score the TD and win the game without getting the 2 point conversion (which they missed by the way).

Never ceases to amaze me the dumb game costing decisions that coaches make. A real ball buster loss too because Minny controlled that game until Zimmer made that stupid, fatal decision.

Glad you won, Tom. Thank Zimmer.

Comment

Yeah she knows she was robbed but she also knows that's there's no "almost" worth discussing in sports betting, lol. She had a good weekend regardless of that one. It's thanksgiving weekend here and you can't ruin that with a loss if you know what I mean

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, Tom! Hope you had a great weekend.

Do you and your wife ever bet against each other when on opposite sides to avoid the vig? Keep the "juice" in your wine glass! :)

Comment

I was on over 53.5, was pretty livid like the wife lol

Comment

You'd think we would Brian, lol. She only bets NFL and my bet size is bigger so really no use but she is fukin good at it, wins every year. As a matter of fact last year was the 1st year in probably the last 20 + she didn't finish in the black, god bless her cause I give her an account with a grand every year and I always get it back.

Thanks for the thanksgiving wishes had a great weekend and had our butterball Saturday and man have we been eating. Today we raked leaves for 3 hours to work a little of that off but I'm looking forward to the US Thanksgiving already, lol

Comment

Hey coach we couldn't believe how that played out here, obviously good for me but what a freakin head scratcher that was, I guess the stars aligned for me, you and Sandi not so much,lol

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, Tom.

My favorite holiday.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Bullwinkle. Not sure how y’all do it up there but down here.... if the cook ain’t got flabby arms, we ain’t eatin it.

Comment

Happy O Canada thanksgiving my kind sir

Comment

Working...
                              X