• Show
Clear All

• Week 5 Stink

Wk 1 // 2-6 -411
    Wk 2 // 5-7 -232
    Wk 3 // 6-6 -11
    Wk 4 // 6-7 -126

///

Looks like it's time to bet that the stink shows up and makes the thread unbearable once again. Fade away.

///

Week 5

///

Thursday Night

///

Chicago +3' -108 (vs TBy)
    Under 44' -108
    3-1 Chi vs 3-1 TBy
    I know that Foles couldn't get it done when hosting Indy last week but the Colts are looking like they have one of the best Defenses in the NFL. Gonna give him another chance vs a Bucs D that is pretty good but not yet elite. Brady is missing some of his big bullets in Godwin, Fournette, and OJ Howard. Think the Bears claw their way to within a fg either way.

Re: Week 5 Stink

Comment

Damn. Some fresh air got into this place on Thursday night. Sure doesn't smell like a field of flowers but ...

///

Sunday:

Atlanta -2' -104 (vs Car)
      0-4 Atl vs 2-2 Car
      Atlanta finally has a team they can close out. The Falcons have beaten the Panthers five straight, both SU and ATS.

Kansas City -11' +102 (vs LVR)
      4-0 KCy vs 2-2 LVR
      The Chiefs love to dominate their Division. They were 6-0 SU and ATS vs Division rivals last year. After a much too close game in San Diego three weeks ago, and a much too close game vs the Patriots last week, I think they're primed to give the Raiders a beating.

Philadelphia +7 +105 (@ Pit)
      1-2-1 Philly @ 3-0 Pitt
      Philly has been getting better week to week. Today they catch the Steelers, their cross state rivals, who are coming off three creampuff wins (NYG; Denv; Hou) and a bye. I think Philly catches the steel a little soft.

Wash +7 +100 (vs LA Rams)
      1-3 Wash vs 3-1 Rams
      The Rams have San Fran on deck. Can't see them very focused here. At 1-3 the Redskins (f*ck you pc) are still very much in a Division fight. Word has it that Dwayne Haskins was just not with the program - bad study and work habits. That's got to frustrate both the coaches and his teammates. Bring on Kyle Allen. The guy was 5-7 starting for a bad Carolina team last year. I think he can make this team competitive Indians (f*ck you PC) again.
      Last edited by Michelangelo; 10-11-2020, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Comment

Add:

Jacksonville +6 -100 (@ Hou)
          1-3 Jax @ 0-4 Hou
          So JJ is pissed. He better be pissed on the field and he better get his teammates pissed because this Houston Defense stinks. Jax has enough of a balanced attack to put up points, and a bunch of them. My question is, can Houston keep up?

Comment

BOL Jim

Comment

Get 'em, Jim! Good luck today, bud.

And thanks for bumping the Phins game next week. WTF?!?!?!

Comment

Add:

Balty -12' -102 (vs Cincy)
                3-1 Balt vs 1-2-1 Cincy
                Balty is 4-0 SU and 4-0 ATS their last four in the Division. They need a put it together game. Nothing like smudging a Div rival to make it feel right.

Comment

Good luck, Daryl and Brian.

Bumping the Phins?

Comment

They moved the Pats game with Denver to next week, which bumped our scheduled games with Denver next week to another week.

Of course, they made a shit ton of schedule changes today. Crazy. What happens next week? Or the week after?? Or the week after??? ....

Comment

What a mess. NFL and this stinkin' thread. Hope you guys are scoring touchdowns. I'm still lookin' for a couple of first downs.

Sunday Night:

Minny +6' -105 (@ Sheattle

Comment

Monday night:

New Orleans -7 +102 (vs LA Ch)
                        2-2 Nor vs 1-3 LA Ch
                        I'm expecting this game to define where the Saints belong in the NFL pecking order. Have they slipped so much that they are going to have a losing record after five games? They are playing against a rookie QB missing two All Pro offensive linemen. It's time for the Saints to get a clean win.

Comment

Comment

Tuesday:

Tennessee +3 +110 (vs Buffalo)
                            3-0 Tenny vs 4-0 Buff
                            The Moonshine Boys have yet to play in October. That means that those bodies must be feeling pretty good. They have three straight up wins and three ATS losses. That doesn't happen very often. I'm sure there has been a pretty focused and no nonsense prep for this game because they are at the center of NFL covid violations. My guess is they'll bring that pent up energy to the field. Is Buff tough? Yep. But people forget that these Titties made it to the AFC Championship game last year before bowing to Kansas City, who won the Super Bowl in their next game. Gimme the home points.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X