NFC EAST SUCKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFC EAST SUCKS

In a discussion with PLAYER this morning he mentioned that the NFC East is now 3-12-1 su so far this year, easily the worst division in the NFL. He said at this rate the Giants could win the division and get a home playoff game, now that would be something.

Re: NFC EAST SUCKS

Comment

There's still time for someone there to pull it together.

But right now, I agree with you Tom, it's shaping up to be one of the worst Divisions of all time.

Don't forget, though, that all this kind of talk will lead to some juicy underdog opportunities like Philly last night.

Comment

Once they start playing each other those wins will start piling up!
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

this is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeely a 'REACH', as ADs of 9 or MORE are just 23-122 SU in L5 seasons, about 16% and GIANTS at +360 ML definitely an 'UNDERLAY' and the HOUSE knowzzzzzzzzz=it,,, however FWIW, formula below (see LINK) current for THIS season gives GIANTS good chance to cover ANNNNND win this game SU...I've learned the BATTLE HARDENED way that 84% GO-AGAINST is a TUFF hill to climb sooooooooooooo takin' the points the MUCH BETTERRRR way to go,,,,, B-U-T-T ya think ANY+BUDDY knows them COWBOYS better 'n JASON GARRETT??? and IN THAT stadium?? ya think Jason would just LUV to send JERRY a g'BYE kiss??? in HIS OWN bath room???? a VERY few BUX on G-MEN SU, the rest on ALL the points i can get,,,

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...output=summary

Comment

Working...
          X