X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 by the Drop

9-9 YTD

Dallas Cowboys -4
    The Browns are hot. Really? They got smoked by the Ravens, then beat the Bengals and Redskins. Yipee. The Cowboy's secondary has been torched by the Rams, Falcons and Seahawks. Three pretty good passing teams. Today they get Baker Mayfield. The Brown's passing offense is 31st in the league. They need to run the ball. Dak should get back his blind side pro bowl tackle Tyron Smith today. That will make a huge difference. The Cowboy's have the #1 passing offense in the league. If the Brownies get behind...they are in trouble.

Detroit Lions +3
    Yeah Michael Thomas is out but the Saints bigger problem is both starting corners are out (Jenkins and Lattimore) as is D Lineman Davenport. That's a big hit going on the road against Stafford. I like the home dog here.

Carolina Panthers +3
    The only game the Panthers lost by DD is when they turned the ball over 4 times vs the Bucs. Teddy to gloves is actually 6th in the league at 8.4 yards per pass attempt.
    I think the Cardinals might be a touch overrated at this point. I'll take the home dog playing with confidence.

Jacksonville Jaguars +1.5
    I love Joe Burrow but the poor kid is getting killed. The Bengal's O Line is horrendous. They have given up 14 sacks in 3 games and Burrow has been hit about twice that amount. They can't run block either. They rush the ball for a league worst 3.4/carry. At least they can't stop the run either. 31st in the league at 181.7/game. Tell me again how they are favored??

Tampa Bay Buccaneers -7
    Tampa Bay's defense is for real. The Chargers need to run the ball. I don't think they will... leaving the game in the rookie qb's hands. Not a good place to be against this defense.

6pt teaser for a whole whole bunchalot
    Tampa Bay -1/LA Rams -7.5
    Jason Garrett's play calling hasn't gotten any better. The Giants have found the end Zone twice in 3 games. Rams in a blowout.

That's it for now. I'll be on SF in some kinda way a little later. GL All

Re: Week 4 by the Drop

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

Add 6 pt teaser

San Francisco -3/Indy Over 37

Comment